From New Zealand...

Grant Wilson

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Kia Ora. Have been following Africa Hunting on and off. Thanks for an interesting site with great content.

Good to see more kiwis joining the site Grant . Plenty of good stuff here if you hunting or are planning a trip to Africa like me . Might be enough of us from down under that we can all go as a team one day ,see if we can out hunt Bluey and his mates from Aus .( we beat them at most things ) .
Cheers from Dory .

gday grant ,welcome to AH mate .
enjoy the site .
where abouts in un zed do you live ?

Good to see more kiwis joining the site Grant . Plenty of good stuff here if you hunting or are planning a trip to Africa like me . Might be enough of us from down under that we can all go as a team one day ,see if we can out hunt Bluey and his mates from Aus .( we beat them at most things ) .
Cheers from Dory .

rugby don't count, dory.its the only sport you blokes can play :(:whistle::p
but withg out a doubt you guys are blessed with the healthy deer populatations .
that's why you can out hunt us , only in the land of the long white cloud , tho........
hows the fishing been dory ?

Bluey the Lion King , loved your hunt report .Just putting the crayfish pots in the water the last couple of weeks . One more load out and were into it . Pulled a few yesterday , looks good crays every where .
Just need those crazy chinese to get on the piss so we can sell them for twice their value . My trip to Namibia next year is depended on it , 3 weeks having to much fun wont be cheap , But you know that
Cheers Dory .

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Welcome to AH Grant!

Welcome to AH, Grant !

Welcome aboard!!! :)

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Welcome to AH Grant! Enjoy the site.

Welcome from Idaho!

Welcome from Alaska.

Welcome to Africa Hunting Grant!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg