Friend of Wheels

Barry T. Nagel

Reaction score
Just a 'Howdy" from an Aggie and new friend of Wheels, a fellow slingshot expert /" professional small boy". My mission childhood was almost exclusively in Ethiopia, although my senior year of high school was in Kenya. This site is truly mind-blowing. (I said I was an Aggie...)

Barry

HOWDY(y)
HOWDY(y)
HOWDY(y)

Were you in the Corps . . . ?

Barry welcome to the forum.

Just a 'Howdy" from an Aggie and new friend of Wheels, a fellow slingshot expert /" professional small boy". My mission childhood was almost exclusively in Ethiopia, although my senior year of high school was in Kenya. This site is truly mind-blowing. (I said I was an Aggie...)

Barry

Welcome to AH Barry.

:S Welcome:

You may have blown it by mentioning Wheels and friend in the same sentence. Some people may automatically put you on ignore.:D

Glad to have you around.

Welcome to AH Barry!

Welcome to AH

Wheels and A&M. If the corps too, there isn't much hope!

Welcome on board.

Welcome to the site. In spite of knowing Wheels, and being an aggie, we might be able to get along. You are not some big-bore fanatic or a lefty, too are you? I know, I know, don't ask, don't tell. Hello!

welcome and enjoy, barry
got any good dirt , to stir ole bobby wheels about ?
feel free to share , mate ......

Wheels and A&M. If the corps too, there isn't much hope!

Welcome on board.
Just what I was thinking . . . sell the house dear, the neighbourhood is going to hell . . .;)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH...

Welcome to AH Barry! Looking forward to having you as part of our wonderful community.

Howdy dammit

Have fun here and welcome

Just an old Americo-African MK from Ethiopia who came to Texas on purpose, transferring from Wheaton College to complete a B.S. degree -- Wildlike & Fisheries / Aquaculture option -- in College Station. My greatest achievement is to have married a gal from Clute, Texas, 32 years ago. Both Aggies, both hunters.

Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome to a great community Barry!

R.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross