Free Range Vaal Rhebuck & Mountain Reedbuck hunt available - July 2013

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by CT Safaris, Sep 15, 2012.

1. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    Craig Boddington wrote that his hunt for the Vaal Rhebuck was one of the most challenging plains game safaris he'd ever undertaken...

[​IMG]

Well, CT Safaris is giving AH members the opportunity to hunt free range Vaal Rhebuck and Mountain Reedbuck at more than 20% discount from our (already) reasonable prices! Included in this package is not only Trophy Fees for one Vaal Rhebuck and one Mountain Reedbuck but also that of Red Hartebeest, Burchell's Zebra and Gemsbok!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vaal Rhebuck and Mountain Reedbuck will be hunted on unfenced properties in the Dordrecht / Jamestown area. The size of the hunting area exceeds 30,000 acres of East Cape mountains and some beauties of both species were taken from there this year. Cape Grysbuck is also available in good numbers in the free range area and may be hunted for an additional Trophy Fee. Red Hartebeest, Zebra and Gemsbok will be hunted in a 10,000 fenced hunting area near Queenstown where the other species available include:

Blesbok (Common) - $400
    Blesbok (White) - $450
    Caracal - $500 (Called in with Predator Caller)
    Grysbok (Cape) - $2,750 (List Price $3,000)
    Hartebeest (Red) - $1,200
    Impala - $400
    Jackal - $100
    Kudu - $1,500 (List Price $1,700)
    Red Lechwe - $3,500
    Nyala - $2,500 (List price $2,750)
    Springbok (Common) - $350
    Springbok (Black) - $600
    Steenbuck - $350
    Warthog - $300
    Wildebeest (Black) - $850 (List Price $950)

The regular value of this hunt is more than $10,750. Book the package now and get all this for only $7,999 (1X1)!

Bring a buddy that will hunt 2X1 with you and you'll save another $1,000 for a total cost of $6,999 per person!

This is an all inclusive offer with NO hidden costs. It includes road transportation from East London Airport to the hunting area and back, all meals and beverages, PH, Tracker, Skinner, Camp Staff, Use of Hunting Vehicle etc. Whilst the Vaal Rhebuck and Mountain Reedbuck is offered as a rifle hunt, other species on the list (also those in the package) can be bow hunted with an excellent chance on success.

Why not bring your spouse along and treat her a bit? And let us guide you to see part of the Garden Route - by yourself or with your companion?

Add on (after the hunt) at $300p/p/d (2 PAX) or $350p/p/d (1 PAX):

Day Trip to Addo National Park
    Full Board Accommodation in Luxury Apartment in Jeffreys Bay which will be used as base for another 3 days (or however many you desire) of sightseeing including:

Lion and Predator Park + a historic visit to the city of Port Elizabeth incl. a visit to the Duncan Memorial
    Boat trip up Storms River Mouth
    Interact with the Knysna Elephants
    Visit to Bird Park and Monkey Land near Plettenberg Bay

Anyone interested? Only one of these packages will be sold for 2013!

Please contact me for any additional information.

Best,

Attached Files:

2. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    How many days?

3. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    My apologies. This would be 10 hunting days

4. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
    Sounds like a great deal. I can definitely speak to the quality and numbers of both Vaal Rhebok and Mountain Reedbuck.

5. Hotfire Hunting Safaris

Hotfire Hunting Safaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA WRSA
    Really good hunting area for Vaal Rhebok up near dordrecht, Good price as well