Free Range Red Stag Hunt In New Zealand

very nice heads , thanks mate .
that's a plenty good deal......
like the reds theres no size restrictions ?

Yup bucket list item for sure stag, tahr, and chamois. I have every intention of doing it one day just don't know when.

I think I'd prefer to hunt all 4 species on about a 8-12 day hunt.

Is that possible?

PM me James iam interested, thx

Hello,
I am also interested in the free range Red stag hunt.
Can you send me a private message?

We have some dates still available for this year and its never too early to plan for next year.

NZ is on my destination list, and red stag one of my desired trophies. Is there a time limit on this offer? The mounts from my first hunt are on their way this month, so I can start to dream of the next endeavor..
"This month" clearly wasn't an accurate statement...Here we are months later, and I still don't have me heads in the basement. BUT! The transporters charged my card this morning! I can finally look forward to getting them home! It's only been about 8 month, which is right in line with what everyone on here says it typically takes.

That's so crazy....it's like y'all have done this before:A Victory:

Can I bring my own gun from US to New Zealand or I have to rent it there?

you shouldn't have any problem taking your own firearms into NZ,
its one of the most hunter friendly places you will ever go to ..........

Can I bring my own gun from US to New Zealand or I have to rent it there?

You will need to check with NZ Police, bolt action rifle should not be a problem, semi auto possibly, full auto not a chance. I imagine it is a bolt action, so you should be fine. There will be paper work to fill out. I'm not sure if you need to fill it out beforehand, or if it can be done at the airport.
Here is the info from the NZ Police website http://www.police.govt.nz/advice/firearms/visitors-firearms-licence-and-import-permits

possibly a semi auto, are you for real.... ?

Yep semi auto so long as it does not have a free standing pistol grip and a 7 shot or less magazine is legal in NZ.

Could you please advise which dates are available for this hunt this year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross