Free Hunt for Two Hunters from Koedoeberg for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Both of you and I think its great your both taking your wives along, perhaps if they would like to hunt as well Willem will allow them to take one off of your license as well or you could add one from his list. Deb

THE JUDGING TROPHIES CONTEST WINNER IS... OR SHOULD I SAY ARE...

What a ride... I am happy to announce that due to the generous offer extended by Willem from Koedoeberg both nkjonas and 35bore have spent some time today talking and getting to know each other and have agreed to share this prize and go on this safari together along with their wives.

Congratulations to the both of you, I am glad to hear that in this situation everybody came out a winner! I look forward to hearing all about your time in Africa.

I want to thank Willem Faul and Koedoeberg again for their generous contribution to our community and for being such great members and supporters of AH.

Congratulations nkjonas and 35bore

This contest was a fun experience for me !

I would like to thank Jerome and AH for all the help and work with regards to the competition .
Nkjonas and 35bore ,could you please send me your email adress to
Willemf@afrifocus.co.za

My contact details are also on my website :www.koedoeberg.co.za

To the rest of the guys that entered the competition, I hope you guys enjoyed it and thanks for entering .
I will try host another competition as soon as possible !

Regards
Willem

Jerome, after nkjonas and i get back would you like for us to post story and pics on this thread or contact you when we get back to start a new one? Again, we can't thanks you and Willem enough for putting this together. jonas and I have spoken on the phone a couple of times and I think this was a great idea to share the hunt, jonas seems to be very personable and easy to talk to, good guy, and a very good judge of African plains game,,,, Thanks again, Scott

Scott, You can each post your hunt report along with pictures about your hunting safari with Koedoeberg in a new thread in the South Africa Hunting Reports section of the forum, click here to check out that section. I look forward to reading all about your time in South Africa.

Jerome, thanks, as if you could'nt tell the whole forum thing is pretty new to me. My 14 year old son has been helping me though. Again I can't thank you and Willem enough for putting this contest together. To figure the score on ALL of those animals was nerve racking. Then when we tied the second time, that was just nut's, I almost lost it. There was an earlier post about how this contest put's into perspective, that the PH's have to make these judgement calls in just a few minutes or maybe seconds and we had days, it has to be a tough job when someones counting on you to get them the best trophy. I respect everything a PH has to deal with. This has indeed been a great ride, and I will be in touch. Scott (35bore)

I am glad to see this turned out the way that it did. I have met the best people at hunting camps around the world, and my lifelong friends are all people that I have spent numerous campfires with. I am sure you will all have a great time and half the fun is the planning and anticipation along the way. It is great to have likeminded people to share all that with.
Congrats to the winners and to those of you that made this trip possible.

Here are my estimates:
54.75 - Kudu
40.00 - Eland
26.25 - Wildebeest
11.75 - Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg