Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Arc Africa Hunting Safaris for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Justin and all members. Never entered a contest with my photos but I'm really happy I did so on AH! Thanks again, will post a good report and hopefully some nice photos! Will also try to take a first timer with me to Africa!

Anton
That's a very nice gesture Anton! I have had that experience of reliving the wonder of the first time in Africa by being with someone who is seeing it for the first time, I hope that will be the case for you.

Congratulations Anton.
Well deserved.

Congratulations Anton! Looking forward to the hunting report with lots of pictures.

Congratulations. Both photos were great.

Hope you have a great hunt with Justin.

All the best.

Congrats Dalghren!
Asesome pic!
Can You tell us the technical material You used for making that Awesome picture?

as some Other honorable members said on this post, IT has Been a chance of watching worldwide hunting spots from many ways of understandig our passion: hunting and NAture conservation, so I would like to thank everyone who Helped on its growth, starting from Justin, Whom I met personally a couple of days ago AT Madrid hunting show, Cinegetica 2015; Ah.com, who allows people worldwide for a better african hunting knowledge; and to all those members who participated any way on this thread. Thanks to all!its been a pleAsure

Best to the winner AT this new Challenge!!!

Luis

I took this photo 2010 in Zimbabwe, had a Canon 5dmarkII camera with a 100-400 lens. Taken in RAW and after taken into PS to do some processing.

Congrats Anton! Can't wait to read the report and see the pics from your upcoming hunt with Justin. (y)

Congratulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would to again, thank everybody who participated in this thread and for the manner it was received and handled.

There were so many great photos and I understand that each photo entered brings back special memories for the owners and any of them would have been deserving winners.

Unfortunately, there can be only one winner and I would like to congratulate Anton for entering a great Pic that depicts African hunting and its amazing wildlife.

A special thank you to Jerome and Brickburn for all their time spent managing this thread and creating the perfect platform for this offer.

Looking forward to a great hunt

Regards

ribbon-black_68.png

Congratulations Anton!! Looking forward to your hunting successes and the photos! And Jerome.....this was SOOO much fun!! Lets do it again!! LOL!! :D:whistle:;)

Congrat's to Anton and good luck on your safari! A big thanks to Arc Africa for the donation and to Jerome and Wayne for managing the contest! Great fun!

Congrats Anton! I look forward to hearing of your upcoming hunt report. I would like to say thank you to the judges who voted my photo into the top 9 as well. That hunt was the first that my 9 year old daughter was a shooter and not just an observer. She was able to harvest a young green head mallard as her first bird. I am a little late in making this post as I am now in Africa with a hunt report soon to come. For now a beautiful lioness and monster eland are in the salt.
Again Congrats Anton! Enjoy your hunt!

congrads .....

Shot shot

Congrats to Dahlgren on his winning photo and I hope you have a great hunt. I've just booked my first African safari for May 2016 with the folks at Kowas in Namibia, and I can't wait, it's been many years in the making!

Thanks to the judges who selected my photo (#8) as a finalist and thanks especially to everyone who voted for my pic. It's a favourite photo from a very memorable trip....not for all the 'right' reasons either!

Picture #8..... can I go there or is it a secret spot?

You sure can mate. It's public ground in the West Coast mountains of New Zealand - tahr country. But it's not for the faint hearted! If you PM me I'm happy to let you know the spot ;)

Cheers all

blacks

Hi guys,

Thought I would post some of the Photos from Anton's trip for the people who haven't seen them yet.
IMG_6578.jpg
IMG_6404.jpg
klippspringerbw.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0021.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 364
I said it in Anton's thread, but I will say it again.

Those pictures are just amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg