Free hunt for a disabled hunter in Utah

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Jeff P, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Jeff P

Jeff P AH Member

I take the disabled hunters out in the SLC, Utah area. This hunt is for S.C.I. Salt Lake chapter. I am looking for a hunter for this years wild pig hunt. PM me if you know of anyone in the area.
    Regards Jeff
  2. 1Shot2Kills

1Shot2Kills AH Senior Member

Member of:
    Bear-Hunting.Org
    Glad to hear you're helping someone who is disabled; did you try posting the offer on craigslist or contacting local churches to find someone?
  3. Jeff P

Jeff P AH Member

No, churches have not been any help in the past. Even the Veterans Hospital won't ever help. I just ask around until I find somebody who knows somebody. Just though I'd throw it out here. You never know.
    Regards Jeff
  4. John Perry

John Perry New Member

I wanted to inquire regarding the search for a disabled hunter from Utah. I have been in a wheelchair for over 20 years. I also spent four months in the Burn Unit intensive care recently having numerous operations and skin grafts.
    I have been a hunting enthusiast since I was a child. To this day I am a very proficient shot and I go to the shooting range any time possible. However, I get very few opportunities to hunt and continually search for the chance.
    If anyone has info on this hunt I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks, John
  5. Jeff P

Jeff P AH Member

John
    PM me your phone number.
  6. Jeff P

Jeff P AH Member

Thanks to everyone. I have had 2 people contact me from this post. I will do my best to give them a great hunt. I really enjoy doing this. Hopefully I'll be looking for someone again next year.
    Thanks Jeff P
  7. Rupe

Rupe New Member

Being disabled myself, I think what you are doing is awesome! Just because someone in disabled doesn't mean they are helpless. I can shoot firearms and bows. I just can't walk very far. Thank you for helping those that can't get out there to hunt. My hats off to you!
    Rupe