Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
I have an exceptional deal on a trophy elephant bull in the Khaudum North Complex of Namibia.

This offer is only valid between the following dates: 1 March to 30 April 2010.

(After this, the bulls will start migrating back to the park, and the chances of finding one drops off.)

Pick up in Windhoek, drive through to hunting area, hunt for 1 elephant up to 12 days, drive back
to Windhoek.

Dayfees for first 12 hunting days: US$ 0.00 (extra days @ US$ 1200/day)

Trophy fee of US$ 22 000 only payable if an elephant is successfully shot/wounded during the hunt, otherwise you pay just for the extra game that you might shoot in the area.
Kudu 1 250
Oryx 700
Hyena 600
Warthog/ steenbok/ duiker 400

Included: all accomodation in hunting camp, food, bottled water, soft drinks, beer, wine, PH and hunting staff.
Excluded: dip and pack and taxidermy, all hard liquor, extra trips, accomodation outside primary hunting area, all air charters or traveling before or after hunt, items of a personal nature.

This deal is a substantial discount from our normal price (US$ 1200/ day), but with a slightly inflated trophy fee (normal US$ 20 000) as we just had a cancellation on an elephant hunt. I paid for this elephant already, so really need to hunt this elephant.

If you need more info, please feel free to contact me on below email address or phone me on +264 81 1285 416.

Ndumo Safaris
P.O. Box 31336
Pionierspark
Windhoek
Namibia

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris (Pty) Ltd.

Someone is gonna get a hunt of a lifetime!!!

I love that pricing!

To all the interested hunters, this elephant has been sold.

I do have 2 elephant left on optional quota, one in this area, and another in Sobbe/ Balerwha area.

Seeing that there was such a lot of interest in low dayfee (no dayfees above) elephant hunts, I am willing to offer the following to interested hunters:
12 day minimum at plains game rate (US$ 450)
elephant bull @ US$ 20 000
If you do not shoot, wound, or turn down a shootable bull (say around 40lbs) during the hunt (inside the dates set out below), I will give you 12 days credit for another crack at an elephant.
bove includes drive in from Windhoek (best for Khaudum North) or Vic Falls (best for Sobbe and Balerwha).

Best (and available) time for the areas as mentioned are:
Khaudum North: 14 March to 25 April.
Sobbe 14 March to 25 April, 31 May to 14 June
Balerwha, 14 April to 25 April, 23 July to end November.

olifantjag

Hallo Karl
Kan jy my moontlik kontak 0811223881 ivm die olifant?
dankie sarel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg