Free Bushpig/Caracal with any 7+ day hunt 2014.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Good day Gentleman,
I am offering a limited number of the following special for 2014. In order to qualify for this deal, booking needs to be done by 15 January 2014.
A free Bushpig will be offered with any 7+ day hunt booked with us between now, and 15 January. Bushpigs to be hunted at night over bait. We will organize for the hounds to be running from day 1 of your safari for Caracal. Should you connect with the Bushpig on the first night or early in your safari, and we get the call from the hounds-men in the following days that the dogs are chasing, and we connect on the cat, the Caracal will be charged at half-price.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 04/2013 EC
PH Number: PH 16/2013 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages
Trophy Fees
Daily Laundry
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
14% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
All International and Domestic flights
Accommodation before and after safari dates

Take care,
Marius Goosen

Nice Offer Marius

Got a pig, I want a kitty :) :) Nice offer

I like my pig- right next to the peas and carrots!

Will Flex be leading the charge on the cats?

Sounds like a fun trip. Nice offer Marius.

Randy

Great offer Marius, I still want them both, wish I could jump on this deal.

Will Flex be leading the charge on the cats?

Sounds like a fun trip. Nice offer Marius.

Randy

Hey Randy,
Hope you and the girls are doing well! No Flex won't be leading the charge....haha
We had a chance encounter not so recently, where a cat was wounded so put the two blood tracking dogs on it, Flex being one of them.
Here is the result from a wounded Caracal from about 1 and a half months ago:

AND THE RESULT:

Attachments

• IMG_0548_zps682f95c7.jpg
    IMG_0548_zps682f95c7.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0546_zpsaf612f07.jpg
    IMG_0546_zpsaf612f07.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0550_zpsf312994d.jpg
    IMG_0550_zpsf312994d.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 128
OUCH. I was only making conversation and had no idea! Glad he came out of it ok.

Meanwhile in the states.... bobcat season is ON! I hope to finish building my traps today and to get them deployed next week!

Merry Christmas Marius and thanks again for a good trip. Throw Flexy a stick for us.
Randy

Great offer Marius!

If I had the money for it, I would jump on your offer at once.
Would love to hunt a Caracal with hounds and bow as we talked about during my hunt with you this year, and I have some scores to settle with other animals too :)

Very unique offer Marius. Glad to hear Flex is alright, he is small but he is for sure a tough guy through and through. Not sure if i will show the photos to my better half, she was pretty attached to him by the end of the last trip!

Very unique offer Marius. Glad to hear Flex is alright, he is small but he is for sure a tough guy through and through. Not sure if i will show the photos to my better half, she was pretty attached to him by the end of the last trip!

Rod,
You should go ahead and show Cecile. As long as we don't mention it in camp. If you were a dog and got beaten up by a cat, would you like me throwing it all up in your face? :laughing:

Ok, i will keep it quiet in the camp, i don't want to have to be responsible for Flex's dog therapist!

DSC_0067_zps595102d1.jpg

Ipad265_zpsfd371599.jpg

IMG_0550_zpsc9a8dc99.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0067_zps595102d1.jpg
    DSC_0067_zps595102d1.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0550_zpsc9a8dc99.jpg
    IMG_0550_zpsc9a8dc99.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Ipad265_zpsfd371599.jpg
    Ipad265_zpsfd371599.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_0114.jpg
    DSC_0114.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 107
Gentleman,
Just wanted to clear something up, in case it created some confusion. The safari date can be any time during 2014, as long as the booking is done by 15 January.

Best Regards,
Marius Goosen

Gentleman,
We can still offer two of these packages. We only sell a few of these every year to ensure a top chance at getting a pig.

Best Regards,
Marius Goosen

Randee and Elia want you to give Flexie a big hug for taking on that nasty Caracal.

I am talking to Randee now about our last trip and she is now wanting a Zebra. Elia wants an ostrich. Thank God they will be moving on to college soon as their taste in critters will cost me some cash.

Tell Hendrick "hey" for us.

Gentleman,
We have some late season openings in September and October and can offer two more of these packages. Extend your stay to 10 days, and bring your partner along free of charge.
Plenty of non-hunter activities available.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,