FOR SALE: The Bushnell 2.5 x 42 Night Vision Scope 26-0200, it has built-in Dual IR!

JOlivier

Reaction score
bushnell.png

This Bushnell Night Vision Scope is the best gift this festive season. Superior product for Hunting / Wildlife, Security & all round Night Viewing - what ever the purpose!

R3000 negotiable. This product is the best of the best, and in excellent condition. Includes a carry-bag to the value of R600.

The Bushnell 2.5x42 Night Vision Scope 26-0200 has built-in Dual IR!
Bushnell's reputation for rugged compact design, quality manufacturing and superior performance is evident in every model of our newly designed line of Night Vision devices.

Bushnell Night Vision products feature a built-in infrared illuminator for enhanced images in very low light for use when camping, exploring caves, patrolling warehouses or other locations where there is no ambient light to amplify.

Lightweight, compact and ready to use for work or for play.

Bushnell 2.5X42 Night Vision Scope 260200 Features:
* Gen 1 Monocular
* Built-In Dual IR (150 Yd. High Beam, 90 Yd. Low Beam
* Water-Resistant

Bushnell 2.5X42 Night Vision Scope 26-0200 Specifications:
* MAGNIFICATION X OBJECTIVE LENS 2.5x42
* VIEWING RANGE ft/m 4-600/1.2-183
* FIELD OF VIEW ft/m 79/26
* INFRA-RED ILLUMINATOR Built-In
* BATTERY TYPE AA (2)
* SIZE (in/mm) 6.7x3.7x2.7/170x95x70
* WEIGHT (oz/g) 14/397
* TRIPOD MOUNT Yes

GREAT FOR Long-Range Viewing / Scoping (Hunting / Wildlife Observation) as well Close-Range Viewing (niche uses ranging from Hunting to Security)

Avoid disappointment - DON'T DELAY - selling fast!
No chancers please.

Gauteng Based

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois