First African Safari special - Kowas Hunting Safaris

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Kowas Hunting Safaris, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Kowas Hunting Safaris

Kowas Hunting Safaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, DSC, SCI
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, AFRICA.
    We have a First African Safari special for only US$5500 everything included (except for US$25 permit fee).

You pay only for the trophies you harvest. Special is tailor made, therefore you can swop trophies included for the ones that you want.

Included is as follows:
    1x hunter / Arrival day / 7-hunting days / Departure day / 15% VAT / accommodation / transport from the airport / transport to the airport / field transportation / slaugthering / meals / guiding fees / 4x trophies: Kudu, Oryx, Springbuck, Blue wildebeest.

More trophies could be added. More hunting days could be added. More hunters or non-hunters could be added. Photographic safari days could be added.

2. DOC-404

DOC-404 AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
    Can I do my First African Safari from Walvis Bay..? :biggrin2:

3. Kowas Hunting Safaris

Kowas Hunting Safaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, DSC, SCI
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, AFRICA.
    Of course you may! No matter where you are from, the price remains the same: US$5500 + US$25 for trophy hunting permit.
    Send me a private message to kowasadv@iafrica.com.na if you want a quotation. I will be glad to be of assistance.
    Enjoy the planning...
    Kowas greetings