Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA CSSA
Hunted
Canada, RSA
Last edited by a moderator:
Those fires really destroyed quite a bit of land. They say if theres smoke there's a fire. If you see smoke you literally let everyone know in the surrounds. Once that wind flares up theres no stopping that bad boy.

Some Pictures I took whilst helping Game farmers is the area. The fire started on Tuesday in a rural area and we managed to stop the main line on Saturday with a total destruction of 50 000ha (123 553 Arce's). At least no homes were lost during this fire. We are expecting the first rains soon, that will give some relief to the farms that lost all their grazing.

IMG_7138.JPG
IMG_7151.JPG
IMG_7160.JPG
IMG_7166.JPG
IMG_7123.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7163.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update. Hope the rains come soon and everyone stays safe

I hope you get some great rain this year. Nothing worse than a fire in the brush when it's dry...... Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross