Johnny reb

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA- buckmasters
Looking for good firearms insurance. Any suggestions? Homeowners only covers $4000 with a max of a $1000 per firearm for theft. Under total loss do too fire or other disaster there covered for what I have contents insured for

Looking for good firearm insurance. Any suggestions? Homeowners only covers $4000 with a max of a $1000 per firearm for theft. Under total loss do too fire or other disaster there covered for what I have contents insured for
my homeowners sold me a rider that cost $120 or so per year. it covers all my guns with a 0 deductible. all they have to be is missing, damaged, or destroyed in order to collect. No matter whether they are at my home, on a plane, or in africa.

Hi Johnny Reb
Another option is Sportsman's Insurance Agency out of Ormond Beach FL. I have be using them and they have been good to work with. Most all of the top competitive shooters in the US use them. Very reasonable rates on their Gun Floater Insurance.
Good Luck and good hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!