Fire and Ice, Marc Watts DVD $30 shipped

Discussion in 'Free Classifieds' started by TOM, Jan 30, 2010.

1. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    Zimbabwe's perfectly shot dangerous game. Join Marc as he hunts with Chifuti safaris. Great dvd. $30 to your door in the US.

FROM THE PROMO:

Well it's here. Fire and Ice, the much anticipated follow-up to The Mane Event, is finally here! Sable Trail Productions released the new DVD December 15, and like a new IPOD Nano, Fire and Ice is hot! It's the emotional drama of Marc's 14-day Zimbabwe safari, in which Marc seems to tussle with his PH as much as he does the Zimbabwe dangerous game.

"It's out of this world, without a doubt the finest safari DVD I have in my library, and I buy all of them," raves Stan Albrecht, a safari hunter from Alaska. Fire and Ice is the sixth Sable Trail production he has watched.

While most Sable Trail DVD's chronicle the litany of perfect (and sometimes not-so perfect) kill shots from the rifles of host Marc Watts, Fire and Ice: Zimbabwe's Perfectly Shot Dangerous Game, details an amazing safari friendship between Marc and his Zim PH, Andrew Dawson.

"The great hunt we had in Zim is still a big story. It just seemed like what happened between Andrew and I upstaged the actual bag count. I doubt if I'm the first safari client to encounter trouble with his PH, but I'm probably the first one to tell about it on video." says Marc.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      35.5 KB
      Views:
  2. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    Sold pending funds.