Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
3; Danish Hawking club, danish hunting association, and nordic safari club
Hunted
Denmark, Scotland, Germany, Spain, Namibia, Finland
So I was in scotland last summer hunting roebuck in the rut, and was lucky to harvest a good six pointer, but also more interestingly a wild scottish feral goat, that might rank as high as 9th place in the SCI record book. Had my friend preserve them, and here is the result.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

regards
Rasmus

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice... Two mounts you will certainly enjoy!

Excellent taxidermy work!

Raseni, Congratulations on your trophies.

"More interestingly"... that feral goat... not one for me, but I think you just added another little ungulate to my list.

Raseni, Congratulations on your trophies.

"More interestingly"... that feral goat... not one for me, but I think you just added another little ungulate to my list.

I have never really though about shooting the feral goats, before I saw the big group of goat on the mountain top. It was about a 1 mile hike up to a shooting position, and really a fantastic hunt. And when I now have him hanging home, here on the wall, I am really pleased about the hunt, but for the european game the roe deer is my absolute favorite.

Glad I added something to your list. :)

cheers
Rasmus

Nice trophies, and nice work as well. Got to love them Roe deer. They are a blast to hunt.

yes rick, the roe deer are fantastic. Yes I also think my friend did a good job with the taxidermy, he is also doing all my african trophies from last safari. So canï½´t wait to get them home.

cheers
Rasmus

Beautiful Roebuck I've got seven but none that nice and the feral goat outstanding. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the pics. Awesome animals.

Beautiful Roebuck I've got seven but none that nice and the feral goat outstanding. Thanks for posting.

I have only got 9 of them, but still going for more hehe. They are a lovely species to hunt.

cheers
Rasmus

So the goat has been measured up now, and information sent to SCI, It will make # 9 in the record book with 83 6/8 inches. So I am very pleased with that.

cheers
Rasmus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!