Favorite Drink?

The classic choice is Macallan, but if it is really hot out then I like gin and ginger ale. Tequila is great, but just not when I have guns around after a hunt (it turns me into Hunter S. Thompson). I will never turn down a good Margherita ever. Depending on just how crazy you are (and from reading some of the posts here is seems that most of you are pretty crazy) you can add some pre-workout supplement to your alcoholic beverage of choice. It is sort of like doing the vodka and redbull thing but to a whole different degree of not okay.
Oh gd I am an alcoholic....:eek:

If hot nothing beats the G/T, I prefer Gordons Dry....if cold a good single malt with a drop of water..

As an avec along with coffee I like a glass of Calvados..

My favorite single malt these days is Caol Ila 12 years...try it..!

After a loooong break from ta-killya, I had a shot of Patron (sp?) the other day at a football game. Oooh it was sooo good. I will have to be very careful as hard alcohol can make very bad things happen to me.

This stuff I only dish out on the last evening, you know all about it in the morning! Makes a very nice addition to your personal drink collection too.
IMAG0205.jpg

beer

Tried Amarula on my first trip to S.A. last summer......enjoyed it very much!!! I also like Jim Beam Red stag in Black cherry and hard cider flavorings.

PH Coffee - one part local brandy one part coke ! - Barneys @ Port Elizabeth got me a taste for that !

Jameson,Kilbeggan. Redbreast if someone else is buying
Partial to beer at anytime

Maybe I should have said, all the above

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!