Father Son Buddy Hunt 5 Animals Each $3,750 Per Hunter

Marius : I have two sons. Would you consider three of these packages and then we would be taking additional animals?

Great offer.
is their a reason I don't see bow hunting offered very much in the eastern cape ? is their too much water ?
I really like the cape kudu. Forrest

I bowhunted the EC and the hunt was all spot and stalk, too much water for hunting from hides and tricky winds made stalking very tough. Some of the areas had a kind of decomposed granite that was very noisy walking and some of the concessions were too brushy to be able stalk through effectively. Hunted one place where the soil was soft dirt and very quiet and just the right amount of brush so it varies where you go. Of the 6 concessions I hunted none were set up for bowhunting.

Great offer.
is their a reason I don't see bow hunting offered very much in the eastern cape ? is their too much water ?
I really like the cape kudu. Forrest

Hi Forrest,
We will be offering some bow hunts a little bit later on in the year. We currently have 4 raised blinds, 2 pop-up blinds, and will be adding 2-3 ground blinds next month. As of right now, the Eastern Cape is very wet. With record amounts of rainfall this past year, it has made for very difficult conditions for bow hunting. There is just too much water lying around in the valleys. Three out of our four Raised blinds, are erected over natural springs, in other words, permanent water holes, and in normal circumstances, these will be the only water available during the dry season.
The most difficult things is that it is impossible to predict what type of year you will have with regards to rainfall. As of now, is it worth it, definitely not. Everything drinks in the little creeks and valleys instead of the waterholes,and nothing wants to come to any feed that you put down. ( Except for baboons. We got a big male with the bow two weeks ago) We did manage to take 5 animals in 10 days, though, but some innovation was necessary.

Take Care,
Marius

Marius : I have two sons. Would you consider three of these packages and then we would be taking additional animals?

Hi Charles,
I will send you a Personal Mail before the end of the day. Please keep an eye out for it.

Best Regards,
Marius

These should be called "Gateway" hunts.... They are gateways to the addiction.

Marius : My personal email is crosamil@kcnet.org Let's discuss some details there we can move this along. Charles

Awesome package. Maybe in 2017!!! ;)

Marius,

Have you filled your 2016 hunts?

Hi @ksuhawkeye ,
Thank you for your interest. We can still help you on one of these deals for 2016. Please let me know if you would like me to contact you, or alternatively drop me a PM or email.

Take Care,
Marius

Gentleman,
We are able to offer more of these packages for either 2016 or 2017. Speak to us and we will make it happen.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Very nice!

Impressive offer sir!

Nice offer, especially for 2 people!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross