sandman0921

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI (Life), RMEF (Life), DU, NWTF, NRA (Patron Life), GOA, DSC (Life), WSF (Life), B&C Club (Sponsor Associate Member), USSA (Associate Member)
Hunted
USA (GA, TN, AR, TX, FL, UT, NM, WY, MT, AK, IL, MO, IA); Canada (NWT, BC); Africa (Tanzania)
A very insightful and interesting article regarding the militant anti-hunting and animal rights activists (HSUS, PETA, WWF, etc.) that threaten hunting around the world. This was put out by the Boone and Crockett Club and is a 2-part series. Hopefully it's OK to link this article without permission from the B&C club. This ought to be read by all of us hunters and shared liberally.......

http://www.boone-crockett.org/images/editor/file/BAIER_FairChase_reprint.pdf

Attachments

• BAIER_FairChase_reprint.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 343
Thank you for sharing. I thought it was a great article. I only wish that we could get this information out without appearing to be as extreme as they are...

amado, I think it would be ok to share it as long as youre not trying to force your ways on people and if they don't like it, threaten them and their kids.... that's what THEY do! and that's what separates us from them. we actually know what wrong and right is and how to act and treat others.

amado, I think it would be ok to share it as long as youre not trying to force your ways on people and if they don't like it, threaten them and their kids.... that's what THEY do! and that's what separates us from them. we actually know what wrong and right is and how to act and treat others.
Agreed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideology is thy name, hypocracy is thy game... Their stupidity's a shame.

Ado

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg