Fall Hunting Oppportunity in Idaho

Rockhunter

Reaction score
Deals & offers
We have an unguided hunt opportunity in Idaho on private land surrounded by paper company land where we also have permission to hunt. We have a large elk herd, moose, abundant whitetail and some mule deer, bear, wolves, turkey and ruffed grouse. Moose require a application for a draw hunt but the other species can be hunted with licenses bought over the counter.

We are a 45 minute drive from Spokane with gated access and a watchman on site. We have a cabin that sleeps up to five and a tent that can accomodate 6-7. The terrain varies from creek-bottom to mountain top with diverse wooded areas, overgrown logging skid roads, dense timber and clear-cuts. Our last hunting party during rifle season took 3 elk in the first hour of the hunt.

We have tree stands and ground blinds with numerous game cameras to monitor the movement of the game. We have rifles, hunting pistols, shotguns, and ammunition available for daily rentals plus a 4x4 truck, atv and horses. Cabin and tent includes cots, stove, heat, lgihts, cooking utensils, outhouse and fresh drinkable water availability.

We are offering none-guided hunts for archery and for rifle seasons. The archery season runs all of September and the elk season runs two separate seasons of a week or more in October. We will not have more than 6 people hunting on the property at once to ensure ample opportunity for a quality hunt. Cold storage of animals is available nearby as is butchering and taxidermy services.

This is a quality, non-guide hunting lease. For a group of 4 hunters, the cost is $2,500 per hunter. For groups up to 6 people the cost is $2000 per hunter.

Send an email to chemrox@aol.com for more information on this unique hunting experience.

Rockhunter:elch:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you