Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Limcroma Safaris has limited number of exportable White Rhino hunts available for the 2016 season. We have exclusive permits available on a 25,000 acre private reserve in southwestern RSA with a good population of rhino. See pictures of Rhino bull trophies taken during the 2015 hunting season. Cape Buffalo, Sable, Roan and variety of plains game available in this hunting area. Special discounted rates will apply to many of the plainsgame trophies added to this offer.

Prices: $49,500 7 days for 1 hunter and 1 non-hunting companion for an SCI qualifying trophy white rhino all-inclusive of the following:
Permit fees, full services of an experienced dangerous game PH, trackers, skinners, camp staff, first-class accommodations, all meals, snacks, beverages including alcohol, daily laundry service, field prep of your trophies, transport of trophy parts to dip & pack facility, roundtrip airport transfers to Johannesburg, and all applicable VAT taxes, fees, permits, and licenses. ***accommodation is double occupancy.

Not included:
Trophy fees for additional game animals added to package, or wounded/lost animals, taxidermy/dip & pack fees, shipping costs to final destination, guest house accommodations before or after safari (if necessary), any gratuities to PH and camp staff.

Anyone interested in these limited opportunities, please contact me by email. I am also available in the US for the next few weeks for a personal chat. Thanks for your interest in Limcroma Safaris. Warm regards, Hannes Els

DSC02855.jpg
DSC03689.jpg
DSC04154.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My dream hunt... If only.... I've got a few bucks already in the Africa fund, but I'm a bit short. Can anyone lend me $49,000?

Oh man. I'd love to do a rhino hunt. What if I washed dishes and cooked at the camp for a while??????

Reactions: BWH
Forget it Gizmo, you dish washing skills, great as they are I'm sure, will not get you in the camp on this one. Guess you need to sell a few more Ram hunts and this big critter could be yours!

Forget it Gizmo, you dish washing skills, great as they are I'm sure, will not get you in the camp on this one. Guess you need to sell a few more Ram hunts and this big critter could be yours!
Shucks but hey, that ram hunt is still available

I am curious how you hunt these beasts. What do you look for? Do you just go for the biggest horn, or do you judge them for signs of age like an old Cape Buffalo or lion?

Limcroma.............this is an awesome hunt. What a big beast, and a dream hunt for most of us. I have some questions............alright, stupid questions,.....Isn't the Rhino horn worth like 250K to some LDC (limp dick Chinese)? does one bring back the REAL horn? Or is it just the horn from the Black Rhino that is worth so much? Couldn't one hunt the rhino, sell the horn and make a profit? (suffering, of course, the slings and arrows of dipstick losers around the globe who loved "Cedric" the rhino, even though they had never done a damn thing to support him)

I think 10 of us AH members should each put 5 grand in on this hunt. We all go over, and flip a coin. The winner gets to hunt the rhino, you losers, I mean, ...THE losers, hunt plains game. I have just the right coin.
Anyway, thanks for the offer. Hope someone jumps on this....................FWB

It is against the law to sell the horn. There were some scams where a Chinaman would buy a hunt but let a US hunter do the shooting, take pictures and do a replica and the Chinaman takes the horn... But that has been stopped.

Rhino is very regulated but completely legal to hunt. And importable as long as you follow the rules. You out to be commended for asking questions, but maybe do a little research before you get blowing too mush BS around that could be taken out of context by the wrong people.

And for Gods sake keep the location of these rhinos a secret so the poachers don't find them!

Great deal!

Seeing that so few of these are available, surely someone on here will jump on this

Seeing that so few of these are available, surely someone on here will jump on this

Given the fact that this hunt is a trigger for rabid Anti's it takes some determination to promote Rhino hunting.
Hunting is central to Rhino Conservation.

If I only had the money........Damn

My dream hunt... If only.... I've got a few bucks already in the Africa fund, but I'm a bit short. Can anyone lend me $49,000?

*walk into local bank
Me: "Hi, I'd like to apply for a loan"
Banker: "Ok, how much?"
Me: "$49,000"
Banker: "And is this to start a business?"
Me: "No, see there's this Rhino..."

*walk into local bank

you will have a better chance of getting the money working with me and charley at wal-mart.

I'm only short 49k....otherwise I'd be all over this

Reactions: BWH
*walk into local bank

Nice one :E Rofl:

In my dreams! I'll settle for plains game in a few months!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.