elk338

elk338

Reaction score
Media
Hi all,
I found this site through Lori Spears "Travel Express" She really knows her stuff when it comes to travel.
I love to hunt and have been to Namibia once and am going back next year. Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to this informative forum. Namibia is a great place to visit and hunt. Check out my website for info on hunting in Africa.

Welcome aboard elk338.

nd

Welcome to AH elk338. I like your forum name, one of my favorite North American big game animals and one of my favorite calibers. :)

I just picked up a rifle made by Al Beisen in the mid 60's, whom I am sure you know was a very famous custom gunmaker from Washington state. It is a thing of beauty.

I think you will enjoy this site. It has an incredible amount of information at your fingertips and a lot of other people with the same obsession. :D

Hi elk338!! Welcome to the AfricaHunting.com hope you would enjoy being part of this likeminded family.

Welcome again!

Monish

Welcome to AH elk338! You got the bug! Are you going to be hunting with the same outfit?

Welcome to AH elk338. I like your forum name, one of my favorite North American big game animals and one of my favorite calibers. :)

I just picked up a rifle made by Al Beisen in the mid 60's, whom I am sure you know was a very famous custom gunmaker from Washington state. It is a thing of beauty.

I think you will enjoy this site. It has an incredible amount of information at your fingertips and a lot of other people with the same obsession. :D
Skyline, thanks for the welcome. The elk is one of my favorites also. I always hunt them with one of my 338's. Al Beisen made some beautiful rifles and Roger, his son, continues the family tradition.
Best of Luck with your hunting,
Mike

Welcome to AH elk338! You got the bug! Are you going to be hunting with the same outfit?
Yes, I'll be hunting with Antonie Louw of Makalaan. He and Melinda are wonderful people and the hunting is fantastic. I booked with Troy Ginn and Lori Ginn/Spears of "International Outdoor Consultants" In Montana. They are super to work with.
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg