Elk hunt in unit 15 of the Gila national forest

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
We have 2 spots for a elk hunt in unit 15 of the Gila national forest. This unit is a primitive weapon unit only and this offer is for muzzleloader only. One can expect bulls in the 300+ range on this hunt. This hunt will be conducted in the wilderness from wall tent camp and one should be in good physical shape for this hunt. Price of this hunt is $7200 and includes: landowner tag, 2:1 guided (1:1 for a additinal $1000) wall tent accommodations, all meals, transportation during the hunt and trophy prep and packing out of you trophy. Not included is any before or after hunt cost, any license or habitat stamp, taxidemy.

Guide: Joe Miller

Dates: October 15th-19th or November 19th-23rd.

Nearest town: Reserve

Feel free to contact me with any questions (402)689-2024 or email me.

nmelk2.jpg

nmelk1.jpg

elkpicture2.jpg

Attachments

• nmelk2.jpg
    nmelk2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 149
  • elkpicture2.jpg
    elkpicture2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 164
  • nmelk1.jpg
    nmelk1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 138

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross