Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Professional Hunters Association of Zambia
Last edited by a moderator:
Sad that the Chinese government can't bring about change in this area. Seems like it would be easy given that you can't take a picture of something in that country if they don't want you to.

Sad that the Chinese government can't bring about change in this area. Seems like it would be easy given that you can't take a picture of something in that country if they don't want you to.

Well said,

Between rhino horns, ivory and shark fins, it's about time the Chinese govt step up and start doing their part in preserving species.

If only the anti crowd would fight to implement this rather than demonizing us legit hunters!

Yep! Bellero you got it right.

From what I saw and heard from Zimbabwe, most rhino horn, ivory and pangolins leave the country in diplomatic bags. What makes you think the government has any motivation to change? Dont forget the economic clout china has now in african countries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,