Elephant Hunts x4 Exportable Bulls

afox

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Sci , ecgma, phasa and dallas safari club
Got 4 exsportable elephant bulls available from end of April out of South Africa,from 40-mid50 pounds $38-$48k hunt include trophy ,permits dayly rates for 7 days and field prep .
Contact me for more details please! Get her done while we can this might be the next lion deal or polar bear !! Dont delay if this is on your bucket list !!

This pictures included is only to give you an idea of the hunt.

IMG_5559.JPG
IMG_5558.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure wish I could....................

The way the greenies are carry on and they winning wich is the sad part right now not sure how much longer ,ivory be exsportable ! So if this is a bucket list animal you got to get her done !

Andri, send me your email please, Two of my Kuwaitie clients are very interested.
My best always

Hi there guys there is only 2 elephants left the big one of round 55pounds and 40/45 pounder ! Just heads up for you that still wants to get it done ! Best regards Andri Fox

Hi there guys there is only 2 elephants left the big one of round 55pounds and 40/45 pounder ! Just heads up for you that still wants to get it done ! Best regards Andri Fox
Jaco , give me a call once you touch dowm in JHB and will know more whats available for you !

Andri I will thanks so much talk to you saturday

Andri perhaps you could share pictures of the lodge you will use for this hunt.

Also the 55 pound elephant, there is currently one exportable elephant of 40/45 pounds still on offer.
I will leave it to the guys that bought them to make it known who they were.

Got 4 exsportable elephant bulls available from end of April out of South Africa,from 40-mid50 pounds $38-$48k hunt include trophy ,permits dayly rates for 7 days and field prep .
Contact me for more details please! Get her done while we can this might be the next lion deal or polar bear !! Dont delay if this is on your bucket list !!

This pictures included is only to give you an idea of the hunt.

View attachment 55890View attachment 55889
Hi there i just got give another permit for a 30 pound for $27999 same hunt and deal as the above !!! Dont miss out on this one !! Best regards Andri Fox

God, I wish I could swing this hunt!

God, I wish I could swing this hunt!
Thanks for your interest , talk to me see how we can make this work for you sir . Best regards Andri Fox

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross