Elephant & Buffalo Package Hunt in Zimbabwe

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by INGOZI, Feb 23, 2011.

1. INGOZI

INGOZI AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    ABO, SCI, SABA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, United States
    [​IMG]
    AH-WARNING

This post has been removed by AH for not adhering to the rules.

2. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Engee, This post does not adhere to the rules of posting in this section as Shangwari Safaris is not licensed to operate in Zimbabwe and other pertinent information was not provided.

[​IMG]
    AH-WARNING

3. INGOZI

INGOZI AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    ABO, SCI, SABA
    Hunted:
    Hi Jerome,

I have just come back from a meeting with Juan Pace over the weekend, he has shown me all the relavent documentation and contracts regarding where and through whom he hunts in Zimbabwe. I can give you both the licenced (black) proffesional hunters name and PH number, but as Juan agrees we are apprehensive about posting the mans number publically as such contacts are in high demand and we cannot afford to lose this contact by having it "poached" by other unscrupelous outfitters, something which has happened before.

I hope you understand,

Yours sincerely,

Engee Potgieter

4. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Engee, The rules of posting are clearly stated and this offer does not adhere to the rules. The warning sign will remain and the offer has been removed so as to stand as a warning for the future.

I know that these type of practices occur in the hunting industry however the hunting industry is terribly behind when it comes to the internet and these types of practices don't fit with the concept of an open source platform like AH. People come here to be informed so they can make educated decisions. How can someone make an informed decision if they are not provided with the most fundamental information, who you will be hunting with and where, so they can check out whether it is all legal and on the up and up...

If someone wants to "poach" a contact all they have to do is contact you as a potential client and you would supposedly share this information privately with them. So the argument does not hold water.

I do not want AH to be a place that encourages or promotes less than ethical and honest business practices.

I am not trying to pick on you but you keep pushing to get around the rules and won't allow it. Future posts will be removed without warning.

5. INGOZI

INGOZI AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    ABO, SCI, SABA
    Hunted: