Eastern Cape in 2012

NY hunter

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
While planning my first trip to SA Eastern Cape I came upon this great site. I will be traveling with my wife and two sons 9 & 11 years old in April 2012. I will be hunting the following plains game for 10 days: Kudu, Bushbuck, Impala, Zebra, Blesbuck and Springbuck. We have narrowed our choice of Outfitter down to three, all highly recommended.

Welcome to AH, NY hunter. You will love it here, alot of great people on this site. I too will be taking wife and five year old son to SA in June, very excited. Scott.

Welcome to the Forum, NY hunter!

All the best for planning your trip. Should you need any more info on the Eastern Cape, dont hesitate to post. I have no doubt that you will get all the info you need.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Hi NY hunter
Welcome to the Forum you will enjoy.
Johan

Hi NY hunter.

All the best of luck for your upcoming hunt bringing the family with will make it all that more special.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome NY hunter, glad to see you are taking the family with you to Africa!

Welcome to AH NY hunter! Enjoy your time in Africa!

sounds like a great trip, the cape has some excellent animals, might want to kkep your eyes open for a mountain reedbuck, they are all over the cape and it a prety neat species.

Welcome NY Hunter

You've picked the right area the East Cape is Fantastic I hunted there last year for the first time with Huntershill Safaris and the wife and I loved it, glad your taking the Family along let the wife know she will need spare batteries for the camera because she dosn't want to miss a thing.

Welcome to this informative website.

Family trip should be a lot of fun.
My cousin went when he was 12 and he still has great memories.
You have lots of time for your trophy list.
You found a great site and it will help you immensely.
You may also find some other options for your list of choices right here.....
good luck.

Welcome to the forum, NY Hunter

Welcome NY Hunter !

The Eastern Cape is a great place. I highly recommend that you take a look at the below contact. Marius runs a great operation with top service and excellent trophies , you wont be disappointed. Have a good hunt. Cheers !

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris - South Africa, Eastern Cape
info@huntsafaris.co.za
www.huntsafaris.co.za

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross