Eastern Cape bound

You talking about the spa day or a day hunting an orbi. Just checking.

Royal you know dam well I took the last killer giraffe.
Wise guy.....no spa day for me. My way of relaxing has always been getting out in the field! Shooting a big Nyala is all the therapy I need.;)

Enjoy, hope you get to go after a buff next year!

Thanks buddy.

Hey Mike , I know..gonna be tough being in that country and not pulling the trigger:unsure:

Trust me its pure torture being in the country and not pulling the trigger or even remotely having a chance to. I went to Rwanda and Uganda in 2014, and tried my best to work in a flight to SA for a 2 or 3 day hunt! I felt this way being that far away, its going to be real tough being right there in the center of the action and not being able to hunt! Best of luck man!!!

Ok all you wise guys.......Just got the OK to hunt one day:D... And Jono has been kind enough to put together a great package for me Impala, bushbuck, and springbuck on the hit list. Ya baby!

So what are you going to hunt on day two? :E Big Grin: :A Outta:

Working on it:ROFLMAO:

Good job on securing some hunting time! It would have been tough to be there and not do what we are passionate about!

Game drives are dangerous. Take a gun with you for protection.

Good job on securing some hunting time! It would have been tough to be there and not do what we are passionate about!
So right! And it actually went better than I thought, I sheepishly asked " you think I could hunt half a day", half stepping back and expecting to get blasted with I knew it! Her response was you can hunt a full day! Man that was easy! Lol .

Do my best as I'm only hunting one day. This was not going to be a hunting trip. Sneaking it in.

If you show her my post on the thread you will get no less then two days of hunting. Spa day and shopping day on your credit card should get you two days for sure

Let's hope!

Well SAA is now charging to book seating in advance. $55 per person.

@johnnyblues , I managed to do a bushbuck hunt and took 3 kudu on honeymoon....anything is possible, it just costs a lot more...:K Flowers::S Please:

Looks like more airlines are starting to do this, another way to get as much money as possible out of the traveler. My experience with this was with Quantas last year, but it was not as much as SAA, something like $25 AUS

They just started this in August I was told. Didn't want to chance my wife and I not sitting together.

What is the date of your trip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.