Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hi everyone, as most of my AH buddies know this will be a no hunting year for me as its my wife's 60 birthday year and I promised it would be " her" year. Somehow I managed to talk her into taking a trip to South Africa where we will visit with new friends I've made. But next year it's back to Africa ( God willing) for buffalo and plains game.

So are you just going to borrow a rifle after you get there?

Your killing me bro. lol

If you set up the right spa day it will give you at least 6 hours or so to hunt one day. LOL

My wife does not find this funny as I'm sitting here chuckling. Lol

thats good I was not joking so she should not be laughing. LOL after all she deserves a full spa day for dealing with you

Need to work on the poker face Johnny! You've been married long enough to know that! :Woot:

Oh man! Wow thanks buddies!o_O

If you set up the right spa day it will give you at least 6 hours or so to hunt one day. LOL

Hey Johnny,

This was Nancy's spa day by the Indian ocean. Go ahead, show your wife. :A Big Thanx:

FB_IMG_1454722510140.jpg

Johnny,
I have many personal rifles that you are welcome to borrow from... as well as a gun shop full of others PLUS ammo and whatever else you need... NO excuses, buddy.
My wife can keep yours happy at the spas etc.. (y):)

You guys are killing me for sure! LOL.

John I think you messed up saying you were going to be in country during hunting season. Lol. Should be a hell of trip and hopefully your wife enjoys Africa as much as the rest of us.

If you happen to take here out to see some animals it is only right to have a gun with. You never know when one of the killer bushbuck or nyala will attack. You do this right you can look like a hero and get to hunt.

Who cares if you take the nyala at 100yds before in charges you two. It would all be in the idea of protecting your wife from that wild animal.

John I think you messed up saying you were going to be in country during hunting season. Lol. Should be a hell of trip and hopefully your wife enjoys Africa as much as the rest of us.
Hey Mike , I know..gonna be tough being in that country and not pulling the trigger:unsure:

I wouldn't mind a day like that for myself!

You talking about the spa day or a day hunting an orbi. Just checking.

Royal you know dam well I took the last killer giraffe.

If you happen to take here out to see some animals it is only right to have a gun with. You never know when one of the killer bushbuck or nyala will attack. You do this right you can look like a hero and get to hunt.

Who cares if you take the nyala at 100yds before in charges you two. It would all be in the idea of protecting your wife from that wild animal.
I like the way you think billy.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!