Earthquakes in Dallas

Well I guess the Packers have saved the Dallas metroplex from a horrible fate. GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!

I'm just sick..... BLECK!!!!

Will probably pull for the Packers to win it all now though once I settle down a little bit.

I am kind of a packer fan but it looks like the cowboys got the cob.

I am kind of a packer fan but it looks like the cowboys got the cob.

Actually, I think it was a good call, as the rules stand today, dang it!!! The ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion.... A "football move" is required, or you must control the ball all the way down. Even though three staggering steps were made that "move" was not. Dez was just going to the ground and therefore must control the ball all the way through, which he didn't.

So.... Incomplete pass....

Actually, I think it was a good call, as the rules stand today, dang it!!! The ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion.... A "football move" is required, or you must control the ball all the way down. Even though three staggering steps were made that "move" was not. Dez was just going to the ground and therefore must control the ball all the way through, which he didn't.

So.... Incomplete pass....
My first reaction was it was incomplete. On replay, I thought it was complete. When they ruled incomplete, I thought, boy - that rule is going to be talked about off season. I just hope the Packers keep it interesting at Seattle - they look like they are running on all cylinders.

My first reaction was it was incomplete. On replay, I thought it was complete. When they ruled incomplete, I thought, boy - that rule is going to be talked about off season. I just hope the Packers keep it interesting at Seattle - they look like they are running on all cylinders.

I agree with everything you said except for the last comment!

Aaron Rodgers is definitely at less than 100%...more like 60%. The guy sat in the pocket a number of times today while I was yelling "get out of there"! He simply could not extend plays like he usually does.

Life-long Packer fan...but I don't think they stand a chance with a dinged-up QB. If Rodgers was 100%, they would still not be favored in Seattle.

Cowboys had a heck of a season.

My $0.02

Pack 27 - Pats 14 Rogers will cement his greatness.

I agree with everything you said except for the last comment!

Aaron Rodgers is definitely at less than 100%...more like 60%. The guy sat in the pocket a number of times today while I was yelling "get out of there"! He simply could not extend plays like he usually does.

Life-long Packer fan...but I don't think they stand a chance with a dinged-up QB. If Rodgers was 100%, they would still not be favored in Seattle.

Cowboys had a heck of a season.

My $0.02

My bad on my grammar. I meant that Seattle is running on all cylinders. And, I agree with you, the Packers will be fortunate to keep the game close - will probably lose by 14 or more points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!