Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
I just wanted to share a couple of notable trophies taken so far this season....

2 solid days of cutting tracks with Senior PH Riaan Jacobs produced this nice mature cape buffalo for long-time client Phil G! This was a 100% donation safari provided to Safari Club International at the 2015 Convention. Limcroma Safaris is proud to support SCI and their conservation efforts. Congrats Phil!

sci222.jpg

Here is a South African pig slam that took place 2 days ago. We had both outstanding trophies in the salt by lunchtime... That doesn't happen every day!

bushpig warthog.jpg

More to come....

Nice, congrats!

Thanks for sharing!

You know I've seen plenty of warthogs in Africa but no bush pigs! Hope springs eternal and perhaps I will catch sight of one this year!

Thanks for sharing, Beautiful trophies .
and a bushpig in the day time, wow . Forrest

Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to the hunter. And, thank you for supporting SCI!

Nice trophies!

Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,