Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, and now Tajikistan
For many years now DSC through the Dallas Ecological Foundation has been closely tied to the Outdoor Adventure curriculum that is taught in high schools and middle schools in Texas. The video below was done by the students and teacher from Grand Prairie High School.

This is DSC's SAFETY event. This year 138 teenagers with at least one parent attended this event. It consisted of shotguns, archery, 22 handguns and rifles, muzzleloaders, and field craft. Each station was staffed with volunteers from DSC. I had four of my students attend this event as well. To put their excitement in perspective 3 of my four students participated in Friday Night Football got home at 1:30am Saturday morning from the game and then had to get up in time to drive 150 miles to attend this event at 8:30am. One of my students was there with her mom and they both shot firearms for the first time in their lives. Both had wide grins on their faces when showing me their targets. DSC's Outdoor Adventure program is a great tool to reach teenagers and their parents with the joys of hunting and fishing.

This video was produced by DSC and two of my students are front and center(y)

Awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you