Drought status for Northern Namibia

I hear that the kudus are dying... no leaves to browse!!!

RSA (NW province and border of Botswana) Kudu die, but there are leave on the trees just the tree doesn't want the Kudu to forage on it anymore...create a defends mechanism and release a ''arsenic'' type substance which kills the Kudu...

Sounds like my wife on friday night .
Settle buddy ,lifes full of shit .

Cheers Dory .

A 2nd load of silage bales went out a few days ago! What these guys are doing is exceptional. They are now getting local businesses to chip in and donate so they can send more.

2nd load of feed.jpg

@Bushwack hold in there Patrick, it will break soon. I believe they are working through a farmers association in the Free State and that is as far as it is making it because the drought is so severe. There is a group on facebook which distributes feed to farmers in need but I can't remember the name, something Boere....

Well hopefully the rain will come soon.

Well hopefully the rain will come soon.
Just had a look at westfalens face book page .
They have had 93 mm of the wet stuff since Xmas and they are all happy .
Place is all green .

I suffered a huge financial set back in the last month that is going to hurt the pocketbook for awhile, but I'm still considering going back to Africa. Just not doing much for taxidermy and only pictures. The last few years have not been financially kind to me. I like Namibia.

That sucks !
Hope this year the stars align for you .
Cheers Dory .

I suffered a huge financial set back in the last month that is going to hurt the pocketbook for awhile, but I'm still considering going back to Africa. Just not doing much for taxidermy and only pictures. The last few years have not been financially kind to me. I like Namibia.

Same boat as you Enysse. I didn't have a huge set back but enough for me to say well this blows. s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you