AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Will be hunting this sept in new mexico unit 10.Was wondering if anyone has ever hunted this unit before.I have hunted unit 13 with my son but was wondering how this unit is compared to 13.Season is sept 1 to the 22 looking to go maybe the last 10 days of that season.Thanks Billc

Bill, I don't have any information on the unit, but good luck regardless. Hope you have a good time! Make us stick flickers proud out there!

nd

Scouting NM on africa hunting. Well, that might be wishful thinking. :)
Good luck on the hunt.
Get the heck over to Africa man and get that boy some critters.

Congrats on getting the tag and good luck on your hunt! I no nothing about New Mexico hunting but wish you the best anyway!

Thanks guys.We got very lucky this year from winning the free hunt on here.Now we just found out we drew all 3 tags in new mexico.I drew unit 10 archery.My son drew unit 52 pronghorn and unit 13 youth bull elk to.I think I should go get some lottery tickets with the way our luck is going.

Get a ticket today man, don't wait.

Can't give any advice but congrats on pulling all of those tags!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg