Does Cabela's Negotiate on Used Guns? Anyone know?

Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Just wondering if I ever found something in their "library" of used rifles if they ever "dicker" on price or is it "take it or leave it" pricing.

Hey Cliffy
I talked to the manager in the Forth Worth Gun Library and he was willing to negotiate on a Sabatti .470NE. I'd be willing to bet they would on most anything, especially if you were there in person.

Cliffy

The key answer is talk to the manager as he is the one who has the ability to adjust price.

They have some flex room and when a rifle or shotgun sit too long in a store it is moved back east and then they will reduce the price and there is still room to work with however it is narrowed down.

When it hits this Cabela's store it will be about 30% off the sticker price in the store you are at.

They will deal over the phone and sent the gun to a business close by for final paper work.

Agree, I bought my well used 270 Weatherby Magnum Mark V from Cabelas and they came down some, you won't get a steal but then again you won't get robbed either.

They will come down some....don't be afraid to haggle with them, especially if the gun has been sitting there a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88ak

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,