Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
Yesterday Docs daughter e-mailed him again asking why he didn't do something useful with his time. Like sitting around the pool and drinking jagermeister is not a good thing.

Talking about Doc "doing something useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation.

She was "only thinking of Doc" and suggested he go down to the senior citezen center and hang out with the guys.

Doc did this and when he got home last night, Doc decided to teach her a lesson about staying out of his business.

Doc e-mailed her and told her that he had joined a parachute club.

She replied, "Are you nuts?
You are about 80 years old, and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

Doc told her that he even got a membership card and e-mailed a copy to her.

She immediately telephoned me, "Good grief Doc where are your glasses!

This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!!!"

"Oh man said old Doc, I'm in trouble now
I really don't know what to do...
I signed up for five jumps a week.
" The line went quiet and her friend picked up the phone and said that she had fainted.

Life for Doc as a senior citizen is not getting any easier but sometimes it can be fun!:biggrin:

Five jumps a week would be a good start...

Only five jumps a week :shakehead:

Hey, twould be good for the old fellow (not the sky-diving, that would only be good for about 10 minutes for one time, not as good as having many times X 10 minutes or less). I'd support him fully! Maybe I would even finance it? You go Grandpa!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg