Discounted Namibia Leopard Hunt

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
My best Namibian Leopard hunting outfitter has a couple of tags left and he is trying to finish out his calendar.

Regular price on the 14 day hunt is $21,685, he is offering these hunts at $18,200, including trophy fee.

The hunt includes:
Pick up and return to Windhoek
PH
lodging and meals
full staff
6 bait animals
pre-baiting
leopard trophy fee
all licenses
transport to taxidermist.

Not included:
Airfare
Tips
additional bait animals if needed
additional trophies if desired
dip and pack.

This is a great hunt and one of the best cat guys in Namibia, his success rate is phenomenal. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you got some deals like this in a few years once I've had time to recover from my next two hunts because leopard is on the menu for my next Africa trip. Excellent offer I hope someone jumps on this. I'd hate to see a great cat get away.

I think I can give you a guy that go for this, it's a nice offer for sure ! Do they pre baiting or not ?

K. R
Gordon

Good offer James. Is a refund offered if a cat is not taken? If so, how much? Size of property? Success rate? Pictures? Are the six baits in addition to the pre-baiting animals? Cost of additional bait animals?

Hey Buff,

The refund on the cat is $8,000 if not taken. pre-baitng includes baits and then you get 6 additional. bait animals are 50%of regular TF cost.

Thanks James.......this deal shouldn't last long.
P.S. - Success rate? (didn't think I was going to let you off the hook, did you? LOL)

Success rate is about 99%. He is hunting over 100,000 hectares as well as some neighboring properties, he baits throughout the year to get those cats in and keep them in the area. To date, all my clients have been 100%.

Sounds good, I will tell him to contact you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you