Discount Hunt on Offer due to last minute cancellation.Buffalo, Sable.

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
On Offer is 1 x Buffalo $ 3500, 1 x Sable $ 3500,1 x Giraffe $ 2000,1 x Hyena $ 500 and other available plains at trophy fee prices.

This is a 10 day hunt in Forestry Estate adjacent to Hwange National Park, total free range no fences what so ever.

The day fee is $ 650 per day. Because a deposit has been paid already, unfortunately this deposit is non refundable and that is why who ever gets this hunt will be saving US$ 6000 in day rate. You are not obligated to take the Giraffe, Hyena etc it was what was reserved for the initial client.

This client unfortunately has had a family emergency and can not make it, He was due to start on the 29th September 3 days from now, anyway I wish him and his family well.

Included is your PH, Hunting truck, trackers , skinners, scout's, full camp staff and all catering, drinks and laundry as well as your transfer to camp and back to Bulawayo airport.

This hunt is available immediately between now and up to the 15th December 2012.

You will never find a Buffalo Sable combo for this price anywhere especially for a free range concession adjacent to a National Park.

Observers are $ 200 a day each.

Please feel free to contact me for any other details you may require.

Good Hunting

Wayne Van Den Bergh

good offer for someone.

I am very interested in this opportunity.

PM and email sent.

Jeff

Thanks for posting this opportunity Wayne. Great offer.

This offer is red hot!!!

A great offer for sure.

Damnit Wayne....You did it again!! I really need to talk the wife into getting that second job.....

This hunt is still open guys, it is pretty close to Vitoria Falls basically half way between Bulawayo and Vic Falls, if you have not visited the Falls this would be a great opportunity to do so or Hwange National Park should you bring your loved one or any family with.

Should be a great hunt especially with a bit of rain late in the season, the natural Pans fill and the Buffalo love that stuff with green grass it's amazing to see the place that time of year, with some luck we will get a repeat on early rains and I have hunted here before mid November and the Buffalo were abundant as were the Sable.

It is truly a major discounted hunt and it really needs to be taken as it will not be available next year for this price or ever again.

Wayne can you give me an idea of TOTAL cost for this hunt with both Buff and Sable? How about an approximate cost for transportation from U.S.?
Thanks Jim

Hi Jim

Sorry to reply a little late , I have been out and about. this hunt has been booked. Thank you for your inquiry anyway.

Regards

Wayne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg