Denver International Sportsmen's Exposition 2014

gi jane

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if any of the outfitters/members on AH attend the Denver International Sportsmen's Exposition in January? I went last year and it was small but it is growing. Last I heard the booth rental is not as much as the other big shows and it's right in between DSC and SCI conventions. Here's a link. If anyone is going please post! It would be cool to see some of you in my home town!! We have a beautiful city and the expo is right downtown within walking distance to everything. I love my city and I hope this convention can get bigger!!

Denver CO | Jan 16-19 2014 | International Sportsmen's Exposition (ISE)

Jane

Looks like maybe 20+ Africa outfits there

I'll be going to the Phoenix ISE one for a day as there is a friend of mine exhibiting there I haven't seen him in 10 years.

I'm definitely going. It's a virgin market if you ask me. Almost a month before the SCI show. Folks would love Denver. We have an amazing city. Vegas is far too crazy for me and I can't attend the DSC this year, wish I could because I love that show. At least I'll get a bit of a fix going to the Denver market. Hope to see someone from AH there.

I was based in DEN when I flew for Frontier I could never get used to the weather Really didn't fit well with me but glad you like it

Believe me, I hate the weather this time of year (all frigging 6 months of it!). But when in Rome.. Lived here my whole life and I've suffered through 46 years of this crazy-ass weather. As far as the city itself, Denver is really amazing. I've been all over the world and I have to say Denver is in my top 5. Plus the Denver expo is scheduled right between DSC and SCI. Despite the cold (today it's in the 60's) the venue is right downtown. We have an amazing city for sure.

I would give anything to live in a warmer climate but I have no choice. Sigh. Anyway, we have a rockin' city and plenty to see and do here in Colorado. Hope someone will let me know if they are going to attend. Like I said before, this is untouched territory and ready for the taking.

Hadn't thought about coming. I'm only 5 1/2 hrs North. Might have to think about it. Things like that can be a lot of fun. Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross