DANGEROUS LIONS

BigJohnx13

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
DANGEROUS LIONS

A farmer in Africa had a lot of cattle. One day six dangerous lions invaded the farm and started to kill some of the cattle. Fed up with the situation the farmer asked some of the local hunters to get rid of the lions.

A hunter pitch up with a .243 rifle. The farmer said the rifle is not big enough and chase the hunter away. The next day another hunter pith up with a 30.06. After a few days the hunter was still empty handed and left the farm. A few days later a PH pitch up with a .375. After a few days he was also empty handed and left the farm. Al lot of hunters and PH’s with all calibres could not kill any of the lions and left the farmer very frustrated.

One day an old man pitch up at the farm. He said he heard about the lion problem and will hunt all the lions for free. The farmer looked at the old man’s gear and saw a Jack Russel dog, a big piece of meat, a length of rope and a small .22 revolver. The farmer told the old man this was dangerous lion and he couldn’t let him hunt with the .22 revolver. The old man said he wouldn’t use the revolver on the lions, but it was for his personal protection.

Out of the frustration the farmer gave the old man permission to hunt. Every morning the old mad took his gear and went off to the bush. Every afternoon he came back with a lion whose feet had been tied together. On the six day all the lions were caught. The farmer was very intrigued and asked the old man how did he managed, seeing that none of the other hunters or PH’s could manage to shoot a lion.

Easy said the old man. I walked to a big tree, hang the piece of meat on a branch, climbed in the tree with the dog and wait. When the lion comes to the tree and start sniffing at the meat, I throw the dog out of the tree. The dog ran to the lion and bite him on the balls. As soon as the lion takes his four legs and cover for his wickets I jumped out of the tree with the rope and Calf roped the lions legs. Very interesting, the farmer said. But why do you carry the .22 revolver.

Easy said the old man. That is I may fell out of the tree with the dog and the dog bites me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg