Dallas Safari Club Convention 2016 - Where will you be?

gizmo, it sounds like you need to work closer to Dallas that week. With your law enforcement influence you might be saving some of your friends bail money.:eek:
Lol, anyone who knows me knows I'm just as likely to be in trouble along with everyone else.

Plus I'm originally from Ft.Worth and most my family still lives in that area so I still can't get away with much.

Lol, anyone who knows me knows I'm just as likely to be in trouble along with everyone else.

Yea but you can do this.:D

Attachments

• justified-watching-the-detectives_featured_photo_gallery.jpg
    justified-watching-the-detectives_featured_photo_gallery.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 171
Lol. Only once then they take it away and I'm unemployed. :unsure:

Which leads to this.

Attachments

• get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg
    get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 151
Which leads to this.

It all depends on A. How much trouble one has found ones self in and B. Who is on the other end.

I plan to wear my AH hat that Jerome gave me in Vegas last year at the get together. It is stained with sweat from our trip to Limpopo in March, and I still wear it with pride.
Give me a holler if you see me. I would love to get to meet more of you guys/gals in person.
Perhaps all the outfitters here could have an AH sign/hat in your booths so we can make sure we don't miss any of you.
Partying with Jerome, Jacques, Jaco, Spike, Phil, Brickburn and the all the guys and gals in Vegas was certainly a good time. Look forward to seeing what this years party is like...

Yea.......but your obviously informed.:rolleyes:

There are only a few close friends on the message board tonight. :unsure: Who else would ever know?:whistle:

I only "know" what @spike.t told me and he's known to be full of :S Bs Flag:

Plus I'm originally from Ft.Worth and most my family still lives in that area so I still can't get away with much.

First job out of college in 1990 was at the General Dynamics facility on the west side. Believe it's Lockheed-Martin now. Still miss Uncle Julio's there on Hulen I think it was?

Yes it is and it's awesome!!!! Not as good as Joe T Garcias in the stockyards though!

Yes it is and it's awesome!!!! Not as good as Joe T Garcias in the stockyards though!

Joe T's had the best margaritas....not those crazy too sweet drinks most of the others sell. I also loved Campo Verde's just a bit south of the GD plant.

Love Joe T's, when my ph was here in August for the TTHA show I took him to Joe T's. He'd never had Mexican food or a margarita before. I told him this was the best so everything else was liable to be a disappointment.
I've never tried Campo Verdes. I'll hafta give it a whirl. I hate to admit it because it's a chain restraunt but my all time favorite place to eat when I'm at home is Pappaduex. I took Andri there too. Of course then there's Railhead Bbq off of Montgomery, hands down the best ribs on earth!

Phil, I also happen to be a margarita fan. I make a pretty damn good one imho. From scratch not mixes!

Love Joe T's, when my ph was here in August for the TTHA show I took him to Joe T's. He'd never had Mexican food or a margarita before. I told him this was the best so everything else was liable to be a disappointment.
I've never tried Campo Verdes. I'll hafta give it a whirl. I hate to admit it because it's a chain restraunt but my all time favorite place to eat when I'm at home is Pappaduex. I took Andri there too. Of course then there's Railhead Bbq off of Montgomery, hands down the best ribs on earth!

I really like Pappadeaux's too. Must admit I don't know Railhead BBQ. Which of the DFW cities is it in? I moved away in 1992 shortly after getting married, so I don't know all of the areas well.

I really like Pappadeaux's too. Must admit I don't know Railhead BBQ. Which of the DFW cities is it in? I moved away in 1992 shortly after getting married, so I don't know all of the areas well.
it's in Ft.Worth. West side just off Montgomery street on the south side of 30.

Its a slow Tuesday night.:sleep:

Sounds like there are some stories that need sharing.
:E Eek:
Welllll there was this one after AH Dinner party!!!!!!

You can find me working the Huntershill Safaris booth #1907 Looking forward to seeing you there.

Ok, all kidding aside. I'll try to keep all of this info updated in one place as this grows:

Me - Mashambanzou Safaris - Booth 722

Phil & Jacques - Hartzview Safaris - Booth 4052

Bobby P. - Huntershill Safaris - Booth 1907

Jaco - Kwalata Wilderness Safaris - Booth 1463

Bennie Lategan - Lategan Safaris - Booth 3122

Robert & Rosella - Safari Specialty Importers - Booth 2248

As more respond. I'll periodically update the list and re-post to make it easier to find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois