Dallas Safari Club Convention 2016 - Where will you be?

Buff-Buster

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Hey Guys,
As the DSC show grows nearer, I thought I'd start a thread so everyone can share where they will be at the show so it will be easier to meet up.

Myself and Richard Kok (PH) will be manning the Mashambanzou Safaris booth this year. We will be in booth 722. I will be there Fri, Sat and Sun morning. Please come by to say hi. If you have a desire to hunt Mozambique, I can highly recommend Grant and Mashambanzou Safaris. I had a fantastic safari with Grant in 2012 and since then he had added new areas and improved the areas that he had when I was there. For those that haven't read about my trip : http://www.africahunting.com/threads/mozambique-my-hunt-with-mashambanzou-safaris-in-2012.9092/ Between Richard and myself we can answer any questions you might have. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

DAMN... I will unfortunately NOT be there... will be " stuck " here in Africa !! BUT, watch my strike in 2017!!!

I am not sure at this time, we have been having a steady flow of guests and have a few groups stopping by in January-February they have not provided the exact dates for our planning process.

My wife was asking that same question the other day. So i may just book a room and come on down and let the potential guest flounder around our schedule.

I am not sure at this time, we have been having a steady flow of guests and have a few groups stopping by in January-February they have not provided the exact dates for our planning process.

My wife was asking that same question the other day. So i may just book a room and come on down and let the potential guest flounder around our schedule.

At the wrong time and wrong place, guests can be quite a problem.

Good time to start this thread W. It is always great getting the AH exhibitors booth numbers so we can stop in to say hi. Is Grant not going to be in Dallas this year?

I will be one of the 10,000, short, fat, balding, white bearded, rednecks with an empty wallet walking around in a daze. If you see an individual matching the description, just yell. If it is me, I will be happy to stop and shoot the bull.(metaphor);)

Looking forward to seeing all my old friends and meeting new ones!(y)

Do we have a dinner location and time set yet?

Good time to start this thread W. It is always great getting the AH exhibitors booth numbers so we can stop in to say hi. Is Grant not going to be in Dallas this year?

I will be one of the 10,000, short, fat, balding, white bearded, rednecks with an empty wallet walking around in a daze. If you see an individual matching the description, just yell. If it is me, I will be happy to stop and shoot the bull.(metaphor);)

Looking forward to seeing all my old friends and meeting new ones!(y)

Do we have a dinner location and time set yet?
If your wallet's not empty too early, come on by our both. I'll make sure help empty it by getting you to Moz! Let's go share an Argo and chase bulls around the flood plains! Always did want to see a herd of 500.

I haven't seen anything yet on the dinner. I guess Jerome and Phil are letting the suspense grow!

If your wallet's not empty too early, come on by our both. I'll make sure help empty it by getting you to Moz! Let's go share an Argo and chase bulls around the flood plains! Always did want to see a herd of 500.!

I have always wanted to hunt the delta and pick up a few leaches and snail flukes. :) Argo's were certainly made with hunters like me in mind.:( Seriously, it is on my agenda one of these days as long as the health, time and money hold out.(y)

I haven't seen anything yet on the dinner. I guess Jerome and Phil are letting the suspense grow!

Do you think Jerome is going to comp us all a dinner at The Mansion on Turtle Creek this year for being reasonably well behaved, not starting any really bad fights and getting a check in the box, "Plays well with others"?

Jerome will have to chime in on the dinner.

Bob you might get the check in the box but with Wes it's touch and go. If his lovely Sandy is there he stands a chance, but if he's on his own......

Ill be deer hunting on those dates this year.

I have always wanted to hunt the delta and pick up a few leaches and snail flukes. :) Argo's were certainly made with hunters like me in mind.:( Seriously, it is on my agenda one of these days as long as the health, time and money hold out.(y)

Do you think Jerome is going to comp us all a dinner at The Mansion on Turtle Creek this year for being reasonably well behaved, not starting any really bad fights and getting a check in the box, "Plays well with others"?

It will probably be a "cold day in hell" for me to get that comp. Always have had a problem behaving in places that I was suppose to! I'm thinking we should maybe get a little wild and crazy just to liven things up this year. (You know, like Jacques and Jaco do after the AH party).... :E Horrified:

It will probably be a "cold day in hell" for me to get that comp. Always have had a problem behaving in places that I was suppose to! I'm thinking we should maybe get a little wild and crazy just to liven things up this year. (You know, like Jacques and Jaco do after the AH party).... :E Horrified:

You might want to consult with @Bobpuckett or @spike.t on that. But if you've got the bail money.......

This is me too, cept hair on head and none on face. :A Smoke:

This is me too, cept hair on head and none on face. :A Smoke:

Photos of me and Royal incase anyone wants to stop us in the aisle and say hi.

images

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 143
  • d70f1cf38f839b5ff60157f0d4034598.jpg
    d70f1cf38f839b5ff60157f0d4034598.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 152
Gotta love that sweatshirt!

Not from me, I was in bed. :whistle::unsure:(y);)

Yea.......but your obviously informed.:rolleyes:

There are only a few close friends on the message board tonight. :unsure: Who else would ever know?:whistle:

I'll be at work :(:(:(:unsure:

gizmo, it sounds like you need to work closer to Dallas that week. With your law enforcement influence you might be saving some of your friends bail money.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!