Cull Hunt 2016 Limpopo South Africa

sharyn

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Cull package from One on One Safaris for 2016

The hunt will take place in the Waterberg Mountains in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. You will be the guest of Anton and Sharyn le Roux at One on One Safaris. Anton will be your outfitter (Outfitter Permit Number – CPM-005-00065) and guide (Professional Hunter Number – CPM-004-00195).

The package and values are as follows;

• 10 days hunting for 2 hunters with 1 guide @$250 per hunter per day = $5000

• 2 Kudu Bulls @ $800 ea = $1600

• 4 Impala Rams @ $120ea = $480

• 4 Blesbuck @ $140ea = $560

• 2 Blue Wildebeest @ $400 = $800

• 2 Zebra @ $700 = $1400

• 6 Warthogs @ $90ea = $540

• 2 extra days hunting days free of charge

• Day of arrival and day of departure are not charged (so you will spend a total of 14 days with us)

• Total Value - $10 380

These are cull animals - not trophy! All animals not taken in the package will be refunded at the package prices.

Daily Rates Include the following;
Full board accommodation & soft Drinks
Beer and liquor in moderation
Laundry Services
Professional Hunter Fees
Skinners & Guides
Transfers ex-Jhb International
Transfers between hunting locations

Daily Rates Exclude the following;
Air Charters
Taxidermy Fees
Trophy Fees
Travel Insurance & Medical Evacuation

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, Anton!

Welcome Anton! Your close to my good friend, John Henry Keyser, with Great Land Safaris. Those mountains are awesome and also home to some monster kudu! Looking forward to my next trip;)

dt

Welcome to the forum sir!

welcome to AH ,great entry (no mucking around )
this would be a fun hunt for sure, wont be around long
enjoy the site
looking foreward to more of your packages ...........

Hot Deal in a Great Area

Welcome to AH...

I'm sure that there will be more in the future...

That's $741 per day if all animals are taken. A tad expensive for a cull hunt considering most excess animals are taken by pro meat shooters over a hunting light ! Imo moderate value for a foot hunt over 14 days..

Why not advertise it as a Non-Trophy hunt so consumers don't get confused with the value of a real cull hunt.

Last edited:
Great offer anton
Some one is going to have a ton of fun .
( wish it was me )
Welcome to the land of African hunting nuts .

Welcome to AH!

That's $741 per day if all animals are taken. A tad expensive for a cull hunt considering most excess animals are taken by pro meat shooters over a hunting light ! Imo moderate value for a foot hunt over 14 days..

Why not advertise it as a Non-Trophy hunt so consumers don't get confused with the value of a real cull hunt.

Could not agree less with your statement, if you ask me having clients in camp at this rate will cost you money, IMO it'll be more profitable to get in a game capturer and do a mass capture.....

Consider a PH at $100 - $130 a day (at least) add fuel and and and.... That's cost to company for a hunter to the outfitter....

I just don't see how it's on the expensive side... Sorry. I'll tell you one thing I refuse to offer it for this amount of money.

True Daily rate is $208
Animal price as low as I've seen in Africa

Welcome to AH Anton

My best always

Last edited:
Could not agree less with your statement, if you ask me having clients in camp at this rate will cost you money, IMO it'll be more profitable to get in a game capturer and do a mass capture.....

Consider a PH at $100 - $130 a day (at least) add fuel and and and.... That's cost to company for a hunter to the outfitter....

I just don't see how it's on the expensive side... Sorry. I'll tell you one thing I refuse to offer it for this amount of money.

True Daily rate is $208

Welcome to AH Anton

My best always

Jaco, thanks for the support!

Just to clarify, this is not a hunt with spotlights from a vehicle at night - it is simply that the animals hunted are not trophy animals. This means bulls & rams with broken horns, older animals, and on the zebra they will be mature animals, we just need to reduce the numbers. All hunts will be walk and stalk.

This is ridiculous. I thought it was a great offer personally.

Welcome to AH, Anton !

Great offer.

Looks solid to me! Thats for 2 hunters.... 2 on 1PH cull hunt is a BLAST!

This is a steel .
I cant believe some one thinks its overpriced !
This is for 20 animals .
If i hadnt just got home i would be on the phone and packing my bags at the same time .
Take your son ,your father or your best friend .
Someone please go and have some fun , this is a steal !
The photo below is me and my good lady on a cull hunt last month do we look happy?
IMG_1752.jpg

do you get to keep the horns and skins, on this package ?

True Daily rate is $208

Welcome to AH Anton

My best always

I am not the expert. But if a father and son wanted to take that hunt with that many animals,,, that's a lot of trigger time for that price. I can see that if you are looking to add to a trophy room, it's probably not the hunt for you. 14 days and 20 animals, sounds pretty in-expensive to me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.