Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I have 1 Corsican ram available at a discounted price. This is the same ram that ActionBob and I were after last weekend. He has a broke horn with give or take 4 or 5 inches missing. He's an old contakerous sheep and very weary. Normal price on Corsican Rams is 1750 plus day fees. I will do the hunt for 750 trophy fee and the usual 150/day daily fee. If hunted along with another regular priced ram or goat the trophy fee on the cull ram drops to 500.
Included: guides, lodging, meals, skinning and quartering of animals, alcohol in moderation, and free hogs/varmints as opportunities present themselves.
Not included: airfare or transportation to or from the ranch, tips/gratuities to staff, taxidermy, meat processing, Texas hunting license (
Non-resident 5-Day Special Hunting
Type 157:
$48
Legal for any period of 5 consecutive days (valid hunting dates will be printed on the license when issued). Valid to hunt:

• exotic animals,
  • all legal game birds (except turkeys),
  • all nongame animals, squirrel, javelina and alligator (not valid for other game animals, NOT VALID FOR DEER).
    image.jpeg
    He is the broke horn ram second from the right. (The rest of the Rams in this pic are very young and not shooters) keep in mind this pic is about 3 years old or so and he was about 6 years old at that time.
  • Two day minimum for the hunt and daily fees books it. Trophy fee payable only if the ram is taken and is due before leaving the ranch via cash or personal check.
  • Other species available trophy Corsican, Black Hawaiian, Texas Dall, and Painted Dessert-1750. Merino/Rambo Rams- 1500, Catalina goats- 950, Angora goats-1250.
  • Mouflon, Jacobs 4-horn, and American Bison-POR

You had me hook and line, but I spit the sinker at "alcohol in moderation"!!! Ha!!:A Rock: Gizmo will buy until you (or anyone) can't stand properly! :A Banana:If you want a good hunt and a good time in Texas, gizmo is the man. I have been there, and going back:W Sub Machine Gun:

You had me hook and line, but I spit the sinker at "alcohol in moderation"!!! Ha!!:A Rock: Gizmo will buy until you (or anyone) can't stand properly! :A Banana:If you want a good hunt and a good time in Texas, gizmo is the man. I have been there, and going back:W Sub Machine Gun:
Thank you brother, we may have drank a beer or two when you were here lol

If anyone is interested in this hunt please understand this IS going to be a tough hunt. Several people have tried to kill this sheep unsuccessfully. He is very smart and spent the vast majority of his life on my ranch. The terrain is very rough and he often hangs out in places that access is by foot only in these areas. Of course it is hunting and one may get lucky but plan on doing a lot of stalking and climbing.

I'm trying hard to save for a return trip to Africa, but I gotta say that this is tempting. I've always wanted to see Texas! Might be a nice winter getaway!

I would really enjoy the oppurtunity to hunt with you. As stated in the offer the hunt includes free hogs as well. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
I'm still thinking hard on this....just trying to convince the girlfriend to come with!

That would be great! As I said please give me a shout if you have any questions.

If it will help, caprock canyons state park is right down the road. It's the southern end of palo duro canyon which is the second largest canyon in the US. It is also home to the Charles Goodnight Bison herd which is the few remaining original Texas Plains Bison. They roam all over the park. It wouldn't be any trouble to take her over there for some sight seeing.

Sounds like someone is going to have a heck of a good time! Good luck selling it brother.

I'll be down this weekend. If I can I'll try to get an updated pic of this ram if I can get in close enough to get a good pic. We're doing a deer capture with parks and wildlife to fit some radio collars on some does. Don't know how long I'll have to mess with it we'll be pretty busy and I'd like to try and get some bow huntin in for my son!

Gizmo, If somebody doesn't take this opportunity soon I might be forced to make you an offer in exchange....;)

Oh hell, I might need a divorce lawyer by the time this is over. :E Rofl::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::eek::confused:

How is your javelina population? I have an unhealthy determination to kill one and a chance to Hunt hard for an old warrior is just icing on top. Is there experation on the deal? What is suggested number of days for hunt?

How is your javelina population? I have an unhealthy determination to kill one and a chance to Hunt hard for an old warrior is just icing on top. Is there experation on the deal? What is suggested number of days for hunt?

Hello sir, the experation date would be his experation date. I can't see him making it through another winter but of course I've been wrong before it also depends on if a client decides to shoot him while they are here.
As far as javelina go we don't have any we are in the wrong part of Texas for them. We do however have tons of feral hogs which are included in this offer.
The standard hunt is two days, I believe if we hunted hard it could be done in that time frame.

pming

That ram would have been dead if I would have had another day to pursue him....... Well, and if I that other one had not shown himself!

I still like him a lot more than Erik does;) Whom ever shoots him is getting a deal and a great hunt... That thing might be missing a piece of his horn, but he seems to have a guardian angle riding on his shoulder.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you