Crop-raiding hippo on land hunt available

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by CT Safaris, Jul 27, 2013.

1. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
    Hi folks,

This offer might appeal for those in search of an adrenaline charged hunt like many have not experienced before...

[​IMG]

Sorry, the picture is not the greatest as it was taken with my mobile phone on a similar hunt to the one offered last week.

I have permits available for crop-raiding hippos near Malelane in the Lowveld of Mpumalanga. This is roughly a 4 hr drive East from OR Tambo Airport.

Hunting method is on foot using night sights and scanning sugar cane fields for crop raiders late at night. When we spot a big one we stalk up to it without use of artificial light and typical shooting distance is 30 - 50 yards. More often than not you'll find yourself between the hippo and water which is not for the faint-hearted... But it is indeed an adrenaline-packed adventure for those who can stand their ground... (We know where some big bulls are active at present and whoever is interested in this hunt will have a good chance on success)

Pricing details are as follows:

Cost of package - $9,595 which includes airport pick-up + drop-off, full-board accommodations, services of trackers, skinners and camp staff and all the usual extras such as use of hunting vehicle, daily laundry etc.

The full daily rates of $5,095 is payable upfront to secure a booking for this hunt. A trophy fee of $4,500 will become payable if a hippo is killed or wounded.

Other animals available on same hunt in close vicinity on a 25,000 acre high fenced ranch that might be of interest to potential buyers are:

Cape Buffalo - $10,000
    Sable - $9,000
    Crocodile - $5,500

This is an offer for a 7 day hunt (1X1) Additional days may be added @ $450p/d. Observer rate - $200p/d. The offer is only valid for this year (2013)

Other Plains Game available as per my Pricelist

Interested parties please contact me directly or via PM.

Regards,

Chris Troskie

Attached Files:

2. Buff-Buster

Buff-Buster GOLD SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    Sounds like this hunt will be a blast Chris! I wish I could come out with my 470, especially since my hippo is hung up in Mozambique. Someone is going home with a exciting story to tell.

3. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    Well, one thing you can be sure of is that if hunted with us, your trophy won't be hung up anywhere... Except if your Fish and Wildlife introduces new rules...

Bring that .470 and come kill a beast!

4. Buff-Buster

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, Nort American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
    Hunted:
    Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
    Tempting.....very tempting! :think:

5. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    What can I do to tempt you even more? How about giving you $500 discount on a croc?:flashboobies::flashboobies::flashboobies:

6. Buff-Buster

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    As tempting as that is Chris....I'm trying to hold off until 2015. Just went to Moz last Aug and got a 14'-7" croc and a good hippo. Didn't get the hippo on land, but that will be added to the bucket list! I sure hope someone jumps on this! I'll be looking forward to "the story"!!!

7. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    Then I'll just have to keep on tempting you with this:
    :puppydogeyes::puppydogeyes::beer::beer::icecream::icecream::devil::devil:

No worries, I've sold one hunt - have another available for any interesting parties.

Best,

8. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    I'm in a position to offer more hippo hunts - similar to the one offered above for 2014 at an even more affordable price.

Total price of package is $7,995.00. This includes 7 days + TF for one hippo.

Please contact me for details. It isn't going to get any cheaper than this!

9. Blue Skies Hunting Adventures

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, RMEF
    Hunted:
    Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
    Man, if I didn't have a trip planned this year I would be all over this. Great offer Chris.

10. SNIPER59

SNIPER59 AH Veteran

Member of:
    SCI member
    Hunted:
    Canada, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, US Wyoming, New Zealand, Africa Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Limpopo, North West
    PM sent!

11. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
  12. Royal27

Royal27 BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA Zim, SA (Next!)
    Looks like that "hunt wanted" thing may just work... :bighello:

13. SNIPER59

SNIPER59 AH Veteran

Member of:
    SCI member
    Hunted:
    Canada, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, US Wyoming, New Zealand, Africa Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Limpopo, North West
    I am crossing my fingers for sure!! Just googling maps of the area, and I am thinking it would be an awesome place to go.
    But with our time difference, I have to wait till the guy wakes up before I can find out more....LOL

14. Royal27

Royal27 BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA Zim, SA (Next!)
    But he's a PH.... I thought they didn't sleep???:cool:

This sounds like a REALLY exciting hunt! I have a hippo planned as part of my safari in August, but I don't expect it to be on land like this!!!

Hope this works out for you!

15. SNIPER59

SNIPER59 AH Veteran

Member of:
    SCI member
    Hunted:
    It is DEFINATELY the land hunting that has me excited....that puts an entirely different spin on things, not to mention the darkness....one heck of a rush! :rockon:

16. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
    I can personally vouch for Chris. I have hunted with him 2x and will hunt with him again, never for dangerous game but I wouldn't hesitate.

17. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    How is this for coincidence?

emails responded to.

Best,

18. CT Safaris

CT Safaris AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
    Hunted:
    Believe it or not - even we sometimes do sleep:eek:

But I'm awake now...

And ready to sell another hunt should anyone be interested...