AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunters and Conservation
Hello guys

I am thinking of offering croc hunts .

Do you think people would be interested in a 7 day hunting including a croc of 15 feet for $8000

Or maybe

a 10 foot croc including 7 huntings days for $5000?

Thanks for the help.

Size

There will be smaller crocs as well and in between sizes . The 2 mentioned sizes is just a indication of how the price goes up for the extra feet.

This is not an offer . I am just asking a question

Yes, I think that would sell well.

I have a size 10 foot and as such wear a size 10 croc. What would we be hunting for and why do we need to wear crocs? I assume the extra feet you are referring to would belong to an abserver which would obviously cost more. LOL JK

I have a size 10 foot and as such wear a size 10 croc. What would we be hunting for and why do we need to wear crocs? I assume the extra feet you are referring to would belong to an abserver which would obviously cost more. LOL JK
:hmmmer::crazylol::tongue:

Seriously, I think that would sell Willem. Crocs are not for me, bur I know many are interested in them.

Willem

Hunting for a honest 15 footer trophy CROC would sell...hands down.

I am thinking a 13 foot and above would be a sell-able croc hunt. Under 13 foot i think would be a hard sell.(my2cents)

Would that be a spot and stalk or a bait and blind situation?

Plus what other animals could be available while hunting the crock? For those looking for a 7 to 10 day package deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross