Crocodile Pictures

I wish Spike, I still punish myself with a dairy herd...

Yep, your stillll in the bar.:D

:E Happy:

yup :A Yeah::E Celebrate::D Booze::D Cheers::D Drunk::E Big Grin:
Image0388.jpg
Image0389.jpg

That beats looking at my cows...

simon an update ;)

Image0392.jpg

:eek: PR just walked past and saw the dairy cow thing and said show him what a hot cow you are with...........o_O she has been on champagne and red wine then her water ie champagne again......so here is her choice of photo at the bar....with our host :D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Booze:
DSCN0358.JPG

I would stick to coke with those heels..o_Oo_O

I would stick to coke with those heels..o_Oo_O

PR wants to know when you wear louboutins and what your favourite style is? PR also says you must only be able to wear low heels if you have to stick to coca cola.......................:E Big Grin::D Cheers:

Are you trying to confuse this bush monkey/////....louboutins???

Bob must have been in my PE class.......... :E Horrified:

@Buff-Buster ;)sounds good for the both of you but havent got a clue why....only 1/3 way through a bottle of orange goose on the banks of the kafue and and pete.g has retired after only 4 shots of his bottle of some stuff called absolute citron................sounds like foreign muck to me....;) :D Cheers:to all from me, to all on this site from our .............fk how do to describe it little piece of zambian bush :D Beers::D Cheers: go well

Sure your only through the first third??? :D Booze:Lol. Wish I was on the bank with you guys.

1939951_721617544632883_5950064666322272546_n.jpg
user132122_pic36658_1415943415.jpg

simon an update ;)

View attachment 40366

:eek: PR just walked past and saw the dairy cow thing and said show him what a hot cow you are with...........o_O she has been on champagne and red wine then her water ie champagne again......so here is her choice of photo at the bar....with our host :D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Booze:
View attachment 40368
Cool girl. I envy you Mike.
Witold

Will post some of this seasons crocs soon.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

very impressive , jaco......
do you have any pictures of the bow hunted ones????

Nice lizards Jaco !

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross