Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Crocodile hunt package 7 days all inclusive for 1 croc on a 1 X 1 basis $ 6 500. Best dates in September and October going into November.

This includes CITES TAG, Transfer's by road.Trophy field prep and transport to taxidermist.

Not included trophy shipment, side trips or any plain game.

For plains game to be included we would need to move to another area and this will be an extra $ 100 a day plus trophy fee's.

Croc Hunt's to be conducted from tented fly camp, you can bring fishing tackle with should that be something that you would like to do to pass away the time.

watermark.php

watermark.php

:rockon:

Attachments

• Tony Quilter. Elephant. Croc July 2011 071.jpg
    Tony Quilter. Elephant. Croc July 2011 071.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Chuck and Hal 2011 032.jpg
    Chuck and Hal 2011 032.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure that Wayne will read the posted rules and come back with all the information needed.

Hi Brickburn, you are not being a pain in my A**. I hope I have answered your questions below OK, please let me know if there is anything else.

I will be the PH as things stand at the moment, I can not garauntee that of course, but if I book a hunt and say I will be the PH on that hunt then I will be, first have to book the hunt, I could commit to a plains game hunt then someone books a Croc hunt then I will have to hire another PH and if that does happen be assured the paying client will know up front what the plan is.

On the plains game area in Biet Bridge area over 40 000 acres fenced but not elictrified., there is Impala $ 250 , Bushbuck $ 700, Giraffe $ 1000, Blue Wildebeest $ 850, Zebra $ 1000.Eland $ 1500 Duiker and Stenbok $ 200. Nocturnal small cats $ 200 each. Bushpig and Warthog $ 300 each.
On free range property's in Marula and Umgusa there is limited plains game most of the above is available but not in huge numbers as well as Sable trophy fee $ 3500.Klipspringer $ 650.

No Buffalo sorry. If you extend to 10 days we can work on a Hippo no extra day rate required if no plains game involved just trophy fee $ 4000.

Thank's for the reply.

Nice web site.

Well laid out...

Art work is very good...i did not check prices on the art work...

Wayne,

What area are you conducting the croc hunt and what would be a realistic expectation on the croc length?

Hi Mike

Realistic expectation in Croc length in the area I am offering these hunts are between 11' and 13'.This is in Lupane on the Shangani River.

I have quota in Binga but that is a different deal all together expect 13' to 15' there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg