Crocodile Hunting Special Mozambique

Those are big ugly killers Jaco! Man I would gate to be the guy finding one of those in my fish bet.

I would love to see the area that you describe in this offer. I have not hunted a riverine area yet. Just can't get interested in hunting a giant lizard, even though I think this is a great deal for someone needing a watch strap, a suitcase and some new boots......................FWB

Jaco, could you give me more info on that leopard/croc combo hunt. Like I said it's looking like a 2017/18 time frame. Being that far in advance I'm just looking for a ball park idea of cost and what all a hunt like that would involve. How many days, where, success rates, etc...

Jaco, could you give me more info on that leopard/croc combo hunt. Like I said it's looking like a 2017/18 time frame. Being that far in advance I'm just looking for a ball park idea of cost and what all a hunt like that would involve. How many days, where, success rates, etc...

Careful Jaco.... Remember, this is just like tiger fishing. He's just playing with the bait right now. Give him some line and make sure he's started his run before you set that hook. Then, you've got him!!!! :P Fisherman:

Oh, and you might as well PM me the same info you send Gizmo. :E Happy:

Wow big animals. I live in Louisiana and can see 8 to 10 footers but 17 footers that's big. Hit a 12 footer going down the bayou once. That was an experience.

Assuming July/august is the best time of the year for this? Also wondering what other game is available? Have a real interest in Suni, Red Duiker and Hyena, in addition to big Croc.

Bill, we do have, Grysbok, common duiker, hyena and the croc.

July - August is brilliant! The crocs go up into the river systems to mate, the concentration is incredible with big bulls cruising like nuclear submarines.

My best

Last edited:
Jaco this is an awesome offer just last DSC I ask about some croc hunts in RSA all they could offer was a hunt for 8K and the Croc would be in the 8 or 9 foot size.

Jason Leopard would be a priority hunt with Crocodile to be added as an extra.

Unfortunately I am sold out on Leopard for now, I could possibly get another tag.

The pricing provided is a bottom line there are no additional charges apart from.

PRICING EXCLUDES
-shipping of trophies back to desired country
-international airfare (origin to Johannesburg - Tete Matunda)
-additional species should you want to add some. (These include, Kudu, Chobe Bushbuck, Good crocodile, sharpe's grey buck, duiker.)
-Gratuities

PRICING INCLUDES:
-all daily rates for 14 full hunting days.
-trophy fee for 1 Leopard + trophy fee for Crocodile
-all baits, this includes min 7 days pre baiting (guaranteed) as well as all baits during the safari
-fully licensed professional hunter in Tete province Mozambique (Myself), hunting vehicle as well as full compliment of trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-transfer from Tete Matunda intl. airport to hunting area- this is 3hours by car and 1:30 by boat
-hunting card.
-rifle importation

-concession fee
-all meals as well as all drinks alcoholic and non

Simply put this is one of the best cat areas in Modern day Africa.

Total for this safari: $27 500

Feel free to contact me.

My best always

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaco;
These pictures don't open for me.

What are the add on trophy fees?

And a stupid question... You mention Good Crocodile as an additional species. What croc species are normally hunted and what is a Good crocodile... I was under the impression that the 15 and 16 foot crocs you mentioned would be considerd to be VERY good crocs;)

Extraordinary good deal on a Leopard and Crocodile hunt in Moz.
Jaco I remember that the Southern side was loaded with Grysbok and some Suni found here and there.
Have you ever seen or heard of sightings of Suni on the Northern side?

15 or 16' crocs are good crocodile that's correct, please refer to pictures of such croc on this very thread.

I just copied the included and excluded hence the miss print!

The Leopard total and days are $24 000 croc $3500 includes tag and trophy fee.

If you want a break down on tag and trophy fee I will be more than happy to forward that as well.

Leopard is a primary specie for us on the area hence the reason that I do not add it as a additional species.

Bossie I have not encountered an abundance if Suni no, Grysbok is very well represented.

My best always

Hi Jaco,
I just have a few questions:
1. Are these crocs exportable?

2. If so which company do you recommend or do most of your clients use for dip and pack and export? And do you know by any chance know how much this costs?

3. Just out of curiosity do you know how big (long) the skulls are from these 15-17 footers?

The crocs are exportable yes, I primarily use EMIAC, Roleen handles all our clients.

I do have some quotes in the office and will forward I am on our family ranch as we speak but will be heading back tomorrow, as soon as I get to my PC I'll send it through to you.

I actually do not know, I can tell you that on the bulls I estimate length by judging from nose tip to the base of the eyes this gives me a good idea in inches which very closely and accurately translates into physical length.

My best always.

I actually do not know, I can tell you that on the bulls I estimate length by judging from nose tip to the base of the eyes this gives me a good idea in inches which very closely and accurately translates into physical length.

My best always.

Growing up in Texas this is exactly how we judged alligators - ten inches from nose to eye = ten foot gator. It definitely gives you a pretty good approximation.

In Zimbabwe I had fun guessing how long crocs were and then asking Richie (PH) what he thought about my guess. I think I surprised him. That was one animal I could actually judge! :)

Bill, we do have, Grysbok, common duiker, hyena and the croc.

July - August is brilliant! The crocs go up into the river systems to mate, the concentration is incredible with big bulls cruising like nuclear submarines.

My best
I wish you never posted this offer. I have been to Africa 2X in a year but looks like 2015 could be 3X. Could you send me a contract that lists all terms, costs, additional animal trophy fees along with reference information from a couple of American hunters that hunted with you specifically targeting big Croc in this exact area? You can send it to :greg@focusrm.com. Thanks

Sounds like an awsome deal. A big croc is on my list for 2017!

Leopard/croc is a BIG YES! By far one of the best areas I have ever hunted for Leopard, with it being my primary Leopard area it should mean something.

Let me know if you need some info.

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement guys! :) :) :) ;)

My best always.

With the size of crocs you are taking it does sound like you have one of the best locations for a monster.

All the best in selling a few hunts.(y)
JacoS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross