Crocodile Hunting in South Africa

PhilSax

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
Dedicated Hunter; Wingshooters; EBSK
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia,
I would like to hunt a LARGE crocodile in South Africa. who can direct me to an outfit that can arrange this?

Phil, many good guys on this forum, with good offers hope you enjoy the site and Welcome.

My best always.

Hi Phil

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

I would like to hunt a LARGE crocodile in SA. who can direct me to an outfit that can arrange this?

Phil, we have good success hunting large crocs in the rivers here in my area and I have a permit available... We can hunt Hippo at the same time if you're interested... Much more affordable than what similar hunts cost further up North and as much (if not more) of a challenge. Please feel free to contact me for references / details.

Best,

Welcome to AH.
I see that it took all of three hours to get information on hunting the lizard if your dreams. :)

Good luck. Remember to share the stories and pictures.

Welcome to AH Philsax! be sure to share your hunt upon your return. p.s. Lots of pics.

Welcome to the forum, PhilSax and good luck with your "lizard".

Hi Phil
I wish you the very best for 2013, and welcome to the site.
Did send you a pm.
Johan

Phil,

Welcome to AH forum. You can obtain some very interesting stuff from this forum!!!Good luck

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!