Cougar Hunt British Columbia

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
My hunting outfitter in in British Columbia Canada has one spot left for big in British Columbia Cougar with dogs. The hunt includes meals, lodging, guiding, trophy fee and pick up and return from Kamloops airport. He takes some monster Cougars every year and he has one opening left for 2015. Hunt dates are: arrive Dec 9 hunt 10-15 depart on the 16th. Cougar Hunt is $12,900 plus license, tax and tag.

Its not the cheapest Cougar hunt by any means, but for a chance at a big cat it is the best.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this Outfitter - hunted with them earlier this year. James is right - not the cheapest Mountain Lion hunt (might be one of more expensive actually), BUT, best cats, area and dogs I've ever seen or heard of. They routinely shoot huge Mountain Lions in that area; those pictures look like representative cats they shoot, not just the best 2/3 cats they have ever got. The cover is thick, they run in big areas and the outfitter/guide is a maniac hunter. They have about 40/50 dogs, and usually hunt with 2 or 3 teams of 7/10 dogs, so they always have fresh dogs to run per track. Accommodations are rustic, but there's plenty of food and it's comfortable enough. This guy is about serious hunting for good quality animals. I'd hunt with them again.

I m surprised that he is not doing an "on call" type hunt...That's what I did when I took mine. Mine was also a very big cat. Great hunt you need to be in shape for this one...

Attachments

• 2007-10-07 04.59.09.jpg
    2007-10-07 04.59.09.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 236
HI guys, thanks for the positive input. He does normally do the on call hunts. But he had a client schedule he was working around and their plans changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!